Chapter Eight!!!!!

A blood-curdling scream erupts from your throat. "We found her!!" one of the men says. "Oh, its the green haired one, even better" The other one growls with a smirk. I grab my leg in pain. Tears streamed down my face, I try to steady my breathing. One of the men take a step forward, I try and scoot back, but my back hits another man.

"Where do you think you're going beautiful," He says licking his lips. I try and pry off the trap, but it's too strong.

"Albert, go grab the whip," The man says. "Yes Greg," Albert says. Greg, I think his name is picked me up and throws me over his shoulder. "Let me go!!" I scream. I use my fire and set his back into flames. He starts screaming. He drops me, I hit my foot on the ground and yell out in pain.

"You demon!!" Greg yells. He grabs the trap that's on my foot and drags me over to him. I scream in pain. Albert comes running with the whip. "N-no please!!" I plead with tears in my eyes. Albert roughly grabs my hands and ties them behind my head, shoving a rag in my mouth. My muffled screams were all you can hear. I kick and scream, I swing my un trapped foot and hit one of them in the face. "Ow!" I hear one of them yell. "Stay still demon!!" They yell.

Greg lifts his hand up about to whip me. The bushes start to move, low growls can be heard. I wimpier in pain, the throbbing in my foot. Out of nowhere, a giant black wolf comes out of the forest growling at the men. I look into its eyes and see a spark of some sort.

It attacks the men, leaving only itself, me and Maleficent? "W-what are you doing h-here? "I-I'm sorry for acting the way I-i did," I say in pain. Maleficent then turns the wolf into Diaval. Wait I had the spark with Diaval! "Oh, my word are you okay?!" He asks rushing to me. "I-I'm fine pretty bird," I say with a smile. He blushes. "Deary I do believe your foot is caught in a bear trap," Maleficent says. "You don't say," I said with a chuckle.

She uses her powers and takes the trap off. I yelp in pain grabbing Diavals hand. He squeezes my hand. Maleficent then heals my foot. I try to get up but stumbled in the process. Diaval catches me. "I-I'm sorry," I say blushing. "It's quite alright darling," he says swiftly picking me up. "Y-you don't have t-to do that Diaval," I say. "Nonsense m' lady," he says with a smile. He then carries me home, or what's left of my home.

Hello lovely people!! Chapter 8 is done and im so happy!!!! PLEASE vote and comment!! text me if you ever need anything!! BYEEEEE NEXT CHAPTER IS GONNA BE UP SOON<3