Chapter ten!!!!!!

(Diavals Point of view)

Its been a few years since the night I saw (Y/N)'s wings. I haven't said anything to her about them, but I asked Maleficent. She said once a fairy of (Y/N)'s kind is surrounded by their true love, their wings appear without them noticing. 'She would never love me' I thought.

"Diaval why the sour look?" Maleficent asks. I turn around and see maleficent. "Where's (Y/N)?" I ask. "Making sure those idiotic fairies don't kill the child, not yet anyways," she says. "Now what's wrong?" I sigh. "How am I supposed to tell (Y/N) that im her true love?" I ask. "You know how I despise those words," She says with a dirty look. "Sorry misstress," I say. "Well do you feel that love for her?" she asked. "Of course I do!!" I say. "Then go tell her how you feel, when you're ready of course," She says. "Your right misstress," I say with a smile.

I start to walk out the door. "Where are you going?" Maleficent asks me. I smile. "To find (Y/N) of course".

(Time Skip) (Y/N)'s Point of view)

The cold breeze rustles your hair. You lean against a tree not far from a picnic the fairies and Aroura are having. The fairies snicker at each other leaving the 4-year-old Aroura unwatched. "Hello (Y/N)" I hear Diaval say from behind me. "Hello Diaval, how are you today," I ask turning to face him. "Better now since I've seen you," He says. I blush like crazy. "Thank you pretty bird," I say. I hear Diaval clear his throat. "May I confess something?" He asks looking in my eyes. "Of course Diaval," I say looking into his. I then take a glance at Aroura making sure she fine. "I Lo-" Diaval was cut off by me running out to the filed. Aroura had fallen off the cliff chasing a butterfly. You use your powers to make a tree lift her back on to lege. She continues to chase the butterfly away from the edge.

"Those idiotic fairies need to do their job!" You huff. "I'm sorry Diaval for cutting you off, what were you going to confess," I ask running my hands through my hair in a stressful manner. "Oh its nothing," He says. " Are you sure?" I ask. He nods with a small smile.

(Third person p.o.v)

'Damn" He thought. He still saw your wings, as beautiful as ever. 'Glowing even' He thought. He wanted to trace the green patterns on your wings so bad. His eyes shifted to your lips. He thought they were perfect, he thought you were absolutely perfect... 

Hello people!!! Chapter ten is here im so happy. Please like and comment. Next chapter will be here soon I promise!!! BYEEEEEEEEE GUYYYYYYSSSS