Chapter 16

It's been a great while since (Y/N)'s death. Diaval wasn't himself, no one was. Nothing was... The animals were dying off. The crops were wilting. The water dried up. She was the order that kept the balance to this earth. Nothing grew, the color was stolen from the land. Something came out from down below, destroying villages, kingdoms. It was feared throughout the hills. It showed no mercy to humans. The population was dropping. Humans started hunting it, failing miserably. Their red crimson pained the moors, as a warning for the humans to leave. It was protecting the mythical creatures.

Ever since (Y/N) died their land had gone to nothing. She would not want all this violence! She would not want all this death!

Diaval had no hope, no grip on life. He was starting to lose sight of (Y/N). He was starting to lose sight of himself...

Maleficent knew of a secret that only (Y/N) and her possessed. A secret that still gave the dark fairy hope. She's been watching the poor bird for months now. The ache in her heart became too powerful, she could not bear it. He deserved to know. He deserved his (Y/N). Maleficent decided that she was going to tell Diaval; But when the time was right. She did not want to frighten him... She did not want him to grow terrified of what he once called his true love.

Hi guys, yes I decided to write finally huh. Sorry again for not posting when I said I was, a lot has gone down. But I'm here now and I'll be posting more. I love you guys! Byesssssssss✨❤️