Chapter Six!!!!!!

"You should have stayed here!!!" screamed Maleficent. She has anger in her eyes. "What do you mean!!! If I didn't have said anything then you would have killed that poor baby!!!" I scream back anger filling my insides. "You are taking things to far Maleficent! I'm sorry but this has to stop!! Revenge isn't the answer!!" I yell. "Ha, what do you know! Your parents died, killed by humans, you could have got revenge but you didn't!" she shoots back with a dry chuckle. My eyes start to turn a light shade of red. "Don't speak of my parents!!" I say anger boiling. "You're a coward (Y/N)!! Always have, always will" "That so-called king stole something from me, don't you understand!!" She screams. "Mistress!" Diaval says shocked. "Im not a coward!!! You are the coward!! Cursing that poor baby because of your bloody bad relationship!!!" I scream, my eyes ultra red now, I can feel fire starting to burn my fingertips. Maleficent was not only angry but completely pissed off.

"Your parents are lucky they got to leave when they got a chance" " No one can even spend a whole day with you until they feel like leaving," she says. "Don't you dare say it" I say. "Just like your parents did" She finishes her sentence. It went in slow motion, The fire erupts from my palms and burns the cottage down. Thankfully not hurting anyone. You sped off into the woods not looking back. You faintly hear Diaval yelling at Maleficent.

You walk for hours, you feel angry, lost, and sad. Tears slowly fall from your delicate skin. Looking down at your hands, you see the burn marks from the fire. You close your hands, wishing you didn't act that childish. You suddenly hear men talking, their voices getting closer. You were too tired to fight, so you bolted. "Over there!!" you hear one of the men say. You start to panic. You suddenly take some sharp turns and lose sight of the men. "SNAP!!". You turn your head to the sound. You hear whimpering. You start to walk over to the sounds and see a deer caught in a bear trap. You cover your mouth with your hands. "Oh you poor thing," you say. It looks at you with tears in its eyes, feeling tears yourself forming in your eyes. You pry the trap off its leg and try to heal it the best you can. Its slowly gets up limping away. You smile. It's going to be alright you think.

"I heard one of the traps go off over there," A guard says. You quickly hide behind a tree listening to the guards.

"It must have been an animal because it got away," One of them says.

"Just imagine it being Maleficent or her freak sidekick with the green hair" The other one chuckles

"She was a pretty one" "Too bad she's a demon" He scoffs.

"Just wait until we find them and torture them, hearing their screams, their sobs" One of them laugh.

I slowly back up. I need to tell maleficent their close to the cottage, or what's left of the cottage. I start to quietly walk away from the men, but the sudden urge of pain erupts from my foot followed by a loud SNAP. 

HELLO, people im so happy that I posted two times in one day wow!!! Love you all! Please leave a vote and comment!! DM me if you want anything Love you BYEEEEEEEEEEE<3