Chapter Two!!!

I woke up to the sound of birds chirping, wind blowing and women screaming? I get up and change into my clothes. I rush outside and go to where I hear the screaming. I arrive at the area and see Maleficent hunched over crying.

"Maleficent are you okay?!" I ask trying to help her up.

"H..he stole my wings!" She cries holding onto my arm for support.

"Who!" I ask looking around in panic.

"Oh nevermind that! Please help me" she says limping.

I help her to my cottage, and sit her down. I use my power and give her some water. "Maleficent if you want you can stay here as long as you need" I say with a soft smile. "Thank you (Y/N)" she says drinking the last of her water. She gets up and walks to the door. "Your not thinking of going out there alone are you!?" I ask in disbelief. "What choice do I have!" She says clutching to the door for support. I get up and grab my bow and arrow. "Then I'm going with you" I volunteer. "No (Y/-" she tries to say but I interrupt her. "Nonsense it's the least I can do". Maleficent sighs. "I take that as a yes" I say helping her out the door. I use my powers and make a staff for her. She gradually takes it.

(Time skip to a week)

Maleficent and I take a stroll through the woods. We come across a farmer and his dogs. The farmer trapped a poor raven under a net, about to club the poor thing to death. I take a step forward to try and stop this bad man from hurting the raven but before I could Maleficent uses her magic and says "into a man" right before our eyes the beautiful raven starts to turn into a man. "Demon!!!!" The farmer screams running away. Maleficent and I walk up to the rather nude man. I use my magic to make him clothes. "What have you done to my beautiful self!" The Raven says. "Would you liked it if that farmer would have bashed you to death" I add. He clears his throat. "You right I'm sorry and for that I owe you my life, I will now be your servant" the raven man says. I awkwardly hand him his clothes. "Not me her" I say pointing to Maleficent. "She saved you" I add. "Thank you m'lady" he tries to kiss Maleficent's hand but she gives him a look and be backs away. He then looks at me and takes my hand in his and kisses my hand. I suddenly got this feeling in the pit of my stomach. My cheeks heat up. I look away. "Diaval at your service" he says. "(Y/N)" I say. "What a lovely na-" Diaval tries to say before he gets cut off by Maleficent. "I expect you to wash your face and clean yourself up" she says to our new bird friend. "Yes mistress" he says. He then hurry's and puts his clothes on, struggling at one point, but finally finishes. "Dear if you would" Maleficent says to me. "Oh yes" I say forming a water type ball in my hands. It then becomes bigger and I throw it at Diaval washing him off. He looks at me with disbelief. "Thank you for the warning" he says spitting water out of his mouth. "My pleasure" I say with a smile.