Chapter Seven!!!!!

(Diavals P.O.V)

I sit there quietly watching Maleficent and (Y/N) scream at each other. I also thought it was wrong cursing the baby. "Ha what do you know, your parents died, killed by humans, you could have gotten revenge but you didn't!!!" Maleficent shouts back followed by a dry chuckle."Don't speak of my parents!!" (Y/N) says in anger. "You're a coward (Y/N)!! Always have, always will" "That so-called king stole something from me, don't you understand!!" Maleficent screams back. "Mistress!" I say in disbelief. I can't believe she brought up (Y/N)'s parents.

"I'm not a coward you're a coward!! Cursing that poor baby just because of your bloody bad relationship!!" (Y/N) screams. I look into her eyes and see that they are ultra-red. I look down and see that her hands are starting to catch fire, blisters starting to form on her fingertips.

The next few minutes were a blur. Maleficent insulted (Y/N). Her hands were carrying flames, and in a blink of an eye, the cottage was burnt down. There was no sign of (Y/N), only ash and the burnt remains of the once lovely cottage. I start to feel angry. I turn my head to Maleficent, feeling my face becomes red with once again anger.

"What on earth were you thinking!" I said yelling at Maleficent. "She an amazing, smart, stro-" I try to finish but Maleficent cuts in. "You like her don't you," she says raising an eyebrow. "H-how I-I um" I try to say. I sigh. "I think she's my mate," I say. Maleficent looks shocked. "The thought of you to together is frightening," Maleficent says. Now it's my turn to scoff.

"I know it was wrong for me to say those things, but I'm also right," she says with a scoff. "It's her fault for overreacting like that, she burnt down the cottage, she's a child!" Maleficent yells.

"A child!" I scream. "Your the one being the bloody child, think about it mistress!!!!" I shoot back.

"She should have kept her pretty little mouth shut!!" Maleficent yells, her face becoming red from anger.

"Oh if I wasn't your servant I'd-" I say angrily but is cut off by a loud bone-chilling scream.

"(Y/N)!!"