Chapter Five!!!!!

The doors of the castle swung open with a huge gust of wind. The mist was thick and filled the air. The whole room went silent. Maleficent, Diaval, and I go in, getting gasps and potential screams from children. This was a bad idea, just because of the king's stupidity doesn't mean we should ruin a beautiful baby's life. I look down, trying to ignore the screaming in my head. I take a deep breath. Diaval is in his raven form, he looks at me and gives me a sympathetic look. I put on a brave face.

"You're not welcome here!!" yells the king.

Maleficent pretends to weep, only to be covered by her evil laugh.

"You're not offended?" The queen questions.

"Why no" " And to bear no ill will, I shall too bestow a gift upon the child," Maleficent says with a grin.

"No we don't want your gift, Stay away!!!" The king yelps.

"Listen well all of you!, The princess shall indeed grow up in grace and beauty," Maleficent's says using her magic. It dances across the room. "That's a lovely gift!" The queen states. "Don't do this" The kings pleads. "But!" "On the day of her 16th birthday, she will prick her finger on the spindle of the spinning wheel, And fall into a sleep-like death!!" Maleficent says with a burst of green magic. "As a sleep which she will never awaken," She adds.

"Please don't do this, I beg of you!" The king pleads once more.

"Maleficent!" I pipe up. I mouth don't. She glares at me then looks at the king. "I like you begging, do it again," She says with a toothy grin.

The king gets onto his knees. "I beg you," The kings says. "All right then" "The princess can be woken from her sleep like death, But only with true loves kiss!" " This curse will last until the end of time! No power on earth can change it!!" Maleficent screams, There was a big burst of magic and we were gone...

"I want you to find Maleficent and her little friend when found torture and kill them!" Stephan yells at the guards. After that, he also ordered all the spinning wheels to be burnt and locked away. What Maleficent, Diaval, and (Y/N) didn't know, was that Danger was coming their way...

Hello, PEOPLE im so happy that im done with this chapter. Please leave votes and comments. Again if you guys need anything just DM me. Love you all. <3 Byeeeeee! Next chapter will be up soon!!!!! ENJOY