I know Liam somehow found out from a friend about what all happened and told me, but I don't really remember much of the details.

Julie nods her head, "Yeah, that's Samantha. But we are good with her now. She actually changed a lot and took the responsibility of raising a daughter on her own. Of course, I do all I can to help out when I visit, but she's come along way." Julie smiles, before opening up the door to one of the big freezers to get a carton of chocolate and a carton of strawberry ice cream.

"I think it's sweet that she made you godmother though, it must have been an honor."

Julie nods her head excitedly, "It really was, I couldn't even believe it when she first told me. It's even crazier that we went from not really... getting along... to me being the godmother to her baby. It's just funny how things workout sometimes."

After her words, she looks down at her list, "Okay, that was the last item... finally."

I chuckle at her words, "That drained, huh?"

"Well, I'm not as drained as other times. When it comes to grocery shopping with Ashton, instead of him helping, it's more like me trying to do all the shopping while trying to babysit a hyperactive child. It's horrible." She winces as if she was recalling all the memories.

"That reminds me, you still haven't told me how you two met."

Again, Julie sighs, "Well-..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay, I think this is good." Julie says, organizing the crackers and cheese on a plate before turning towards me who was putting out the plastic cups and plates onto the table by a stack of napkins.

"Do you think we need any plastic forks or spoons?" I ask.

She thinks for a second before shaking her head, "Boys are boys, I'm pretty sure if we set them out they would just eat with their hands anyways."

I giggle escapes my lips as I make my ways towards her couch, flopping myself down as she does the same.

"When do you think they will be here?" I ask. She pulls out her phone from her pocket, looking at the time.

"The boys practice should be ending in a couple minutes, and I know it takes them sometime to shower and stuff so maybe like a half an hour or so? And for the rest of the boys, I'm going to say maybe another two hours. I know that Ashton has classes to finish and it will take a while for Zander and Jake because they have to drive quite a bit to get here." Julie says, putting her feet up on the coffee table while resting the back of her head on the couch cushion.

"Okay, so we have a bit of time to relax. But what about your parents though?"

She looks over at me, "They are at my grandparents house with Jake, but they trust me enough with having everybody over. It isn't the first time, and nothing bad has ever happened. Plus, my parents love Ashton, although my dad can be a bit protective at times, they trust him... But..."

"But..."

"Sometimes they can be just as bad as Zander when it comes to..."

"Comes to..."

She groans, "shipping."

I laugh, "shipping?! Your own parents are in on it?"