You then remembered what had happened after. You had licked his ear. You could feel the heat rush to your cheeks.

"I'm guessing by your reaction you remember quite well" He could see the blush. You turned your head away from him trying to hide your blush.

He had the advantage of the situation, you couldn't move at all. His grip was deadly nothing could get out.

Law breath started to become more and more prominent next to your ear and before you could even react he had nibbled your ear.

A erotic Yelp escaped your mouth, both from surprise and pleasure.

You ears have always been your weakness, they've always been sensitive and now law knew that too.

You struggled within his grip to try and escape but it was wasted effort.

He only held onto you tighter making you drop the glass you had in your hand. It shattered on the floor.

Some glass had cut into you foot but you didn't have time to worry about it.

"You seemed surprised, it's only pay back for what you did to me" A long pause was held between you two.

"But you should know that when I get payback it's always worse" His words were slurred yet sharp. He was deadly serious.

You stopped your useless struggle and tried to think what he could do that would be worse.

You were brought out of thought when law had brought you to his room with his ability. You didn't even know he had activated it.

You were thrown against the bed. You put two and two together and started to panic. 'Why was he doing this? What have I done?'

You tried to get up but were immediately stopped with hands connecting with your arms. He was stopping you from making any movement.

You were now stuck making direct eye contact with law as he concurred you.

You were starting to become scared for the first time in years. He was at this point very scary.

"Law what do you think your doing, get off me now" You tried to hide your fear but it was heard in your voice.

He leaned down reaching your ear. You could feel his warm breath hitting your ear. It sent shivers down your spine.

Before you could react he was already attacking your ear. He was nibbling, licking and kissing your ear repeatedly. You bit into your lip to prevent any sounds from escaping.

'Bastard' you self consciously started to bit harder into your lip causing blood to drip down the corner of your mouth. You could taste the metallic substance at the edge of your tongue.

Law licked you ear one final time before pulling away, looking down at you. You were blushing, your face was burning. You could tell that law could see it too.

His eyes wondered down to your lip after admiring your face, he was surprised to see that it was bleeding.

You avoided eye contact with him at all cost.

"W...why are you doing this?" You hadn't realised yet but your eyes had started to fill with tears. You were scared, you didn't know why you couldn't deny him. You could fight him off, struggle and yet you were just taking it.

Law could see the confusion in your eyes. He was contemplating on what to do next.

"I think we both know why" He ended the conversation with a sweet kiss. At first you didn't know how to react but as seconds passed you had already fallen.