Chapter 12

Devyn POV

"No!" I whined. 

"And why not?" Cole asked.

"Because he's gonna embarrass me!" I protested.

"You're being dramatic! Technically he's still in high school he's just taking online classes, besides you need the protection! What if Ravana tries to get you while you're at school?"

"But-" 

He cut me off "No buts! He's going to be your chaperone!" I opened my mouth to protest even more but he held up his hand to stop me.

"Fine!" I sighed in defeat crossing my arms across my chest pouting.

~

Present time

"What should I wear to school today?" Billy asked.

"Anything is fine." I shrugged trying not to admire his 8 pack, the outfit had on today was a gray t-shirt on with blue short, a pair of checkered vans and a black bag with cities from different countries on it. (Outfit above).

"How about this shirt?" He asked holding up a shirt that said 'Secret British Accent Society'

"I think that looks great! Wait your British?" I asked.

"Yeah. Most of my family is British and but my mom and dad moved here when I was three." He told me.

"Cool!" I smiled at him.

 He pulled the shirt over his head "Let's go!" He said enthusiastically.

Billy had on a black beanie, black pants, and a pair of all star high tops and guess what color they were... you guessed it, black. And he had black shirt that had white and blue lettering. (Outfit below).

"Hurry up guys, you're gonna be late!" I heard Mike call out to us

"We're coming!" I yelled while Asshole and I were walking down the stairs. We hurriedly got into the car and drove to the school. Once we got to the parking lot all eyes were on his car. We got out and immediately all the girls eyes were on Billy. I walked around the car and Billy slung his arm around my shoulder. 

"Let's go get your schedule." I led him to the office. 

"Excuse me?" Asshole asked the elderly lady at the front desk. 

"Yes." She replied looking up at Asshole.

"I need my schedule and locker combination." He told her "My name is Billy Holmes." 

"Ahh, you're new here? Well I hope you like it here." She printed a piece of paper and handed it to him. 

"Thank you, ma'am." He nodded as a sign of respect and we walked to our first class. 

"Hey we have every single class together!" I exclaimed then whispered "You hacked into the schools computer and switch all of your classes to mine, didn't you?"

"You know me so well!" He smiled. 

"What next you're gonna follow me into the bathroom too?!" I joked.

"That could be arranged." He said joking as well. I look around to see all the girls drooling over Billy.

"All the girls love you already." I laughed

"Too bad I already have one." He winked. I rolled my eyes trying to hide my blush. 

"Asshole!" I nudged him

"Bitch!" He nudged me back. I laughed.

I jumped onto his back "Onward! To English!" He began running aimlessly through the halls. When we reached our destination he set me down and we walked into class like nothing happened.

"Ah, you must be out new student?" Ms. Reynolds asked.

"Yes ma'am." He said politely. 

"Do you need anyone to show you around the school today?" She asked, all the girls raised their hands.

"Actually Devyn's already helping me with that." He told her smiling, all the girls in the room turned their heads to me and glared holes in the back of my skull.

"Oh, how nice of you Devyn!" She exclaimed "Do you guys know each other?"

"Yeah he is one of my best friends." I told her, kinda, truthfully.

Asshole slung his arm around my shoulder again. "Yeah me and her go way back!" 

"Okay then you," She pointed at Billy "Can sit next to Devyn." Asshole nodded his head and I led him to my normal seat in the front. Once we sat down I felt the glares of the girls on my back. I shifted in my chair uncomfortably as the teacher began our lesson for today.

~

~Lunch~

"Hey Billy!" A girl I've never seen before walked up to Billy swaying her hips.

"Help me!" He whisper yelled to me as a crowd of girls swarmed around him.

"Ladies, ladies!" I pushed through the crowd "He's taken!" And pulled him away from the girls.

"I don't believe it. Why would he ever like a girl like you!" A random girl said.

"Listen here," I turned around to see a girl with her arms crossed over her chest glaring at me. She had platnim blonde hair, it was obviously bleached, dark blue eyes made her intimidating, she was about 5, 2. But she did have six inch heels on.

"You fake blonde bitch-" 

A hand covered my mouth "She doesn't mean it like that-" I licked his hand and he removed his hand from my mouth.

"You have no right-" 

She scoffed "Prove it." 

"What?" I asked not understanding what she meant.

"Are you deaf? I said prove it!" She yelled like I was deaf.

"Gladly!" Asshole walked up to me and slammed his lips into mine. Gasps echoed throughout the cafeteria. 

"What was that?" I whispered when we pulled apart.

"I was done with girls swarming around me, when I only wanted one." I bit my lip.

"Happy now!" I yelled across the cafeteria. Girls went back to their tables in defeat and pouted about how I was the one girl Billy wanted.

I punched Assholes arm and we walked to an empty table. "What was that for?" He whispered.

"Kissing me without my consent!" I whisper yelled back.

"That hurt!" He whined.

"Deal with it." I told him.

"Only if you kiss it!" He pouted rolling up his sleeve expecting me to kiss it.

"Who said I was going to kiss it better?" I scoffed.

"Me." He stuck his tongue out at me. I lightly pushed his cheek with my fist.

"Now you have to kiss my cheek!" He put his cheek closer to me. I went to kiss his cheek but at the last second he turned his head at the last moment so I kissed his lips.

"Asshole." I pulled away from him giggling.

"You know you love me!"