Imagine 83. Part 1

You were the teacher of the 5 year old Jade Lovato. "Okay guys. Go take on your jackets!" You said and the little kids started running to their jackets to put them on. "When i close my eyes i want you all to form a line and when i open them i will see a gorgeous line!" You said and closed your eyes and counted to ten. You opened your eyes dramatically and gasped. "Yess everybody is listening so well!" You said and giggled. "Now lets go." You said and thats when all the kids ran outside to their mother or father. "Miss y/n?" Jade asked you on the cutest way ever. "Yes sweetheart?" You said and kneeled down. "Can you bring me to mommy?" She said and you picked her up. "Ofcourse sweetheart." You said and smiled. While walking outside you saw Demi looking at her daughter. Right then she saw you with Jade. She walked up to you and smiled. "There is my little princess." Demi said and kissed Jade her head. You looked at Demi and saw that she was looking at you. You winked at her and placed Jade on the ground. "Go play with Ashley, that sandcastle isnt going to build itself." You said and she gasped. You giggled and she ran away to her friend. "Youre really good with kids." Demi giggled and you smiled. "Its my job." You said and turned to her. "Did she behave?" She said and you nodded. "Indeed she did. She is such a sweet child." You sighed happy. "Good.. Hey how are you by the way?" She asked smiling and you giggled. "Im great actually. Just bought a new house." You said and she smiled. "And how are you?" You asked and made a ponytail of your hair. "Im okay. Jade's mother has been such a good person these days.." She said full of sarcasm. "Gosh again?" You said and she nodded. "Yes. She told me that because of school its all going down. As a mother you want to see your kid going to school right?" She said and placed some hair behind her ear. "Well basically yes but honey i dont have any kids." I giggled. She laughed. "You have exactly 32 kids." She said and placed her hand on your shoulder making you feel so good. You giggled. "Maybe i do have kids but yes thats true." You said and bit your lip.