Imagine 8.

You and Demi just got home from dinner. You kiked of your high heels and went to put your jacket in the hall closet. You turned and shut the door as Demi pinned you to it. "Baby.. I want you. Now..." She said in a husky voice. She slowly slipped her hand into your pants. You tried to touch her but she pinned your arms back up. "No y/n. No touching me." She said. She put her hand back down your pants. "God baby.. You're soaked already." She said and winked. She took her hand out and walked up the stairs swaying her hips. She turned around and winked at you. "Are you coming..? Or do I need to make you do that too?" She says biting her lip. You follow behind her. She tells you to lay on the bed. So you do. "Spread your legs baby.." Demi says. You do. "God. You're so wet. I wanna fuck you so bad.." She says and you let out a slight moan. She takes her hand out of your pants and slips off all of your clothes. She slowly starts to kiss your inner thighs. She then starts to kiss your center. She enters one finger then another starting off slowly getting faster. "Ugh Demi.. Baby. I'm so close" you breathe out. Demi starts to pump faster. And faster until finally you orgasm.

MADE BY/ Alex 💁