Imagine 7.

Dallas, Maddie , Demi , your sister Alison and you were at Demi's house. A real girls night. "Hey Dems pass me the popcorn!" You said and 5 secs later you felt popcorn hitting your face. "Dems im gonna kill you." You say and stand up. "Oh okay pussy master!" She giggled and you looked at her and twirled your tongue. "You know you want it." You said and chuckled while walking to the kitchen. You heard footsteps behind you and you ran away. "Y/n , get here!" Demi laughed. "Oh hell no!" You said and she smiled sneaky. "Do you want me to get on this counter." She said and you put your ellbows on the counter. "Try me Lovato." You said and she jumped with her knees on the counter and you could see her boobs. You bit your lip and she lifted your chin. "Like what you see?" Demi said and you licked your lips. "Hmm yeah babe.." You said and she winked at you while sitting on the edge of the counter. Demi slowly started rubbing her thighs and you came closer. "Thats hot.." You whispered and licked your lips again. She jumped off and came closer to you. "I know whats really hot." She whispered and came closer till she was pressed against your body. "You screaming my name." She whispered slowly while kissing your neck. Your hands slowly got to her ass and squeezed it softly. "I like what i feel." You softly said. She was about to say something until you guys heard someone stand up. "Hey what are you guys doing?" Alison smirked. "Nothing little bitch." You said raising her eyebrow. "Y/n!" Demi said and slapped your arm. "Hey Ali, what if do that thing you said right now. How much cash do i get?" You said. "50 dollars." She said and you smirked. "Hey Dems?" You said and Demi looked at you. You kissed her and she kissed back. "In the pocket.." You said and walked away. Ali's mouth was on the ground and Demi blushed heavily.