Imagine 25. Part 2

She noticed and kissed your cheek causing you to blush even more. She intwined your fingers and you guys walked up to the door. You opened it and take her coat and purse and put it down in the hall. "Want some drink?" You say and she shakes her head no. "There is something else i want.." She whispers getting closer. You bite your lip and just when she grabbed your hand the doorbell rang. You sighed deep and walked up to the door. With Demi following you she checks you out. You open the door seeing someone with Ashley. "She is drunk!" The guy laughs nervously and winked at you. Demi saw it and wrapped her arms around your waist. He helped Ashley in and layed her on the couch. You knew Demi was getting jealous. He winked again. "So are you single?" He said flirting and you wanted to say something but Demi interupte you. "She is my girlfriend so get your ass out off this house." She said and you smiled at him "yeah!" You said giggling and he started stuttering. He left and you burst out laughing. "That was so cute Demi!" You said hugging her and slowly pulling away. You looked in eachothers eyes and slowly leaned in. Your lips meet and the sparks flew through the room. She licks your lips asking for an entrance. You let her in and your tongues fight for dominance. Demi wins and smiles. She pulls away slowly and biting your lip. "Damn." You say and pick her up. Walking to the couch putting her down and straddling her. She smiles and kisses you. Its starting to get more heated. You heard a groan from the other couch and it was Ashley. You stop and put the tv on. Demi cuddles into your chest and starts to give it little kisses. You rub her back and you all slowly fall asleep.