Imagine 54.

You work in a candystore and its the best store ever. Today you worked till eleven and you were standing behind the counter. The door opened and you saw a woman with .. yep pink hair and she was wearing sunglasses. It was your ex Demi. She was looking around for some candy and you tried to impress her a little. You sat on a barchair eating some gum and playing with it with your finger. You saw that Demi looked at you and she was smiling. She came walking up to you with two bags off candy. "Hey!" She said "Oh hey Demi!" You say trying to be all flirty "So.. Which taste is better?" She said holding the bags infront off my face. You grabbed them and put them on the counter "None of them." You say biting your lip. She gets the hint and walks up to you. "But which taste then?" She said wrapping her hands around your waist. "I dont know wanna find out over there?" You say pointing to a door in the back. "If you let me?" She said licking her lips. You take her hand and feel a spark rush through your body. She intwines your fingers and you lead her to the room in the back. She walked in and looked at the things that were in the room. While you locked the door she turned around and slowly walked up to you. "I missed you.." She said stroking your arm slowly. "I didnt sleep for days.." You say whispering and grabbing her hands. You pulled her close slowly and kissed her lips softly. You stayed like that for a couple off minutes. "Y/n!!" Your boss screamed and you unlocked the door and went in the store again. You came walking out and she allready knew what happend. Demi hugged you from behind and your boss winked at you "Youre free to go girl!" She said and you thanked her. Demi and you got in your car and drove to your house.