Imagine 29. Part 1

You and your best friend Destiny are going to Demi and Marissa. You and Destiny stand infront off their door and fix your clothes. Its in a hotel because they have a special suit where no one can hear us. "You ready for some action?" You said to Destiny and she grabbed her boobs. "Hell yeah.." She said looking at you. She grabbed yours and sqeeuzed them. "You begin with Mar and i begin with Dems." She said and you smiled "Demi is fucking hot.." You say pushing the doorbell. "Hold it to yourself Daisy!" She said pushing me playfully and just then the door opened. "Hey girls!" Demi said and Destiny hugged her first. "Hey des!" Demi said and hugged her. Then she went to Marissa and you hugged Demi. "Hey sexy." Demi whispered in your ear and your hands got down to her ass "Hey girl." You said kissing her neck. "All ready baby?" She said and you nodded. "But that girl there is gonna begin this time so i can have you all for myself later." You whispered and looked at Destiny. "Okay hotstuff." She said and slapped your ass. You giggled and went to Marissa. You hugged her and she sqeeuzed your hand. Marissa went to the room to do some things and Destiny went to the kitchen to drink something. You grabbed Demi's hand and pushed her against the wall. "Im gonna let you scream my name.. And hard." You said and kissed her hard. "Damn.." She huffed under her breath and you guys went into sepperated rooms and did your thing. You were standing with Marissa in the room and she pushed you down on the bed "Im just gonna make you wet but i give Demi the hard work.." She said winking and crawled on you. She started with kissing your neck and your hands got around Marissa's ass.