Imagine 82.

It was your birthday and ofcourse your crazy friends brought you to a stripclub. "Y/n it will be so much fun, they got a new hot chick." Eva said. "Yeah and youre her first one haha!" Mitchell said and you laughed. As you guys walked in the stripclub it was literally empty. The lights were on and there was one girl on stage. Dancing but she didnt show her face. "She has the body though." You said. She was dancing really really sexy. Allso there was one chair placed on the stage. They walked you up the stage and sat down on the chair, plus they tied you on the chair. "I hope not to die." You said and they all laughed. The mysterious girl was behind you and putted her hands on your shoulder. She slid them down and opened your jacket. She walked up infront of you and got down. She untied you and you kept focussing on her face. She was the most beautiful woman you ever seen in your whole life. She looked at you and smiled. "Because its your birthday you can touch. Thats my present to you." She whispered and winked at you. "WOOOH!" Your friends screamed but you just focused on the beautiful woman that was now dancing on you while the music played. Your jacket was thrown away by her and also your shirt. You were now in your bra only and she bit her lip. You lifted her chin and raised an eyebrow. She came closer to your ear. "You make me so fucking wet already.." She whispered with the hot breath on your neck. She kissed down your neck and you grabbed her ass. After she left a hickey she made you stand up. She kicked the chair away and you had to stand against the pole. She grabbed some alcohol and poured it on your body. Your friends were paying attention very good and everyone got their boners even the girls haha. "Lick it good." You whispered and she licked from your stomach to your tits. When she was done she walked away grabbing pen and paper, wrote her number on it and gave it to you. "I would like to finish you another time gorgeous." She said and you just kissed her with alot of tongue. After you pulled back you asked her what her name was. She whispered "Demi." Then she walked away.