Imagine 31.

You and your friends Demi , Marissa , Ellie and Sabrina are playing twister Sabrina had a huge crush on you and Demi has allso. Sabrina really shows it and Demi is more sneaky. Sabrina falls on you the whole time and its getting annoying. You stand up and your smile fades. You walk to the kitchen and hear someone following , grab some juice and stand against the fridge. You see Demi and she smiles. "Hey.." She says not sure how you awnser. "Hey babe." You say totally flirting. "Sabrina is so annoying!" You say and put your glass down, and sit on the counter. "I know.." She says standing away from you. "Come here.." You say opening your arms and she walks up to you. You hug her and when you pull back you kiss her on the lips softly. Ofcourse she kisses back. Just then Sabrina walks in and gasps. Demi pulled away and took a step back but you pulled her closer. She smiles and Sabrina walks away with no emotion and you heard the door slam hard. "Demi kiss me." You whisper and you get off the counter and she kisses you. It turns out to a really hot make out session and suddenly she pulls back , grabs your hand and walks to the livingroom. Hand in hand. "Is that the reason why Sab left?" Ellie says. "Yep" you say and they sigh in relief "Good it was getting really annoying"

She says and you all decide to watch a movie. Demi is still in shock that you guys kissed and its cute. "Baby come here!" You say patting the seat next to you. She sits down and you get to her ear. "Dont be afraid sexy.." You say kissing her neck and she softly moans. You stop and look over at Marissa and she stares at you with a smirk. You put Demi on your lap and start touching her slowly and gently. You kiss her on her lips and then you cuddle the whole night.