Imagine 53.

You are at the grammy's because your nominated for 2 awards. Demi lovato is the one who would give you your award if you win it. You sit in the back off the room and Demi walks on stage. "Hello everybody! Welcome back at the Grammy awards 2014!" Everyone cheers and i fangirl inside. "The nominees for best artist off the year are!" Everyone goes crazy and she continues saying it "Beyonce!" Everyone cheers "Rihanna!" Everyone cheers harder "Y/n!" You wasnt shocked but you looked at your manager which is your mom haha. You grabbed her hand and prayed. "And last but not least Lorde!" There wasnt that much cheering tho. You dont love Lorde that much. She has a lot of critic at other artists. "And the Grammy goes to!" You decided to do a shot. You didnt want to be as Jennifer Lawrence but you can tell it helps alot. "Y/n!" OH MY GOD. Everyone cheered and you stood up. You hugged your mom then your friends and walked to the stage. All those people clapping for you. You walked on stage and walked to Demi. You still fangirled inside. You gave her two kisses on the cheek and it felt amazing. After the kisses she whispered "I knew you were gonna win." She said and when she backed up she winked at you. You took the grammy and got to the microphone. You stood there waiting till the cheering got lower. "Wow eh.. I honestly didnt expect this.. I want to say thank you to all my fans their support gave me the strenght to go on. And ofcourse my mom. Whoo my mom!" The last thing you said laughing a little "my mom is my hero! And i want to thank her so much for her advice and all the things she has done for me. And last but deffinetely not least my dad." You said looking up "he has been here as well and he looked over me all the time. Thank you dad." You said blewing a kiss up at the sky. You walked to Demi and she whispered "Loved your speech beautiful!" You smiled hard and walked backstage.