Imagine 61. Part 1

You are giving a private math lesson for this eleven year old girl named Madison. You are in the middle of your lesson when the most beautiful girl walks in and sits on the couch. You cant stop stearing at her and Madison notices it "Why are you staring at Demi?" she asks and snaps you out of your trans "Uh-h im just...uh..she is beautiful" you say and apparently Demi heard you. She looks at you and gives you a cheeky smirk and winks at you. You blush hard and look away while smiling. You continue to tutor Madison. After a few minutes you feel a hand on your shoulder. You look over your shoulder and see her. Wow she looks even more beautiful from close "Hi im Demi" she says barely over a whisper. "H-hi im y/n" you stutter a bit. Suddenly you hear a phone ring and Madison excuses herself for a minute. Demi sits in her place "Well how are you doing?" she says and you giggle "Please dont tell me thats your best pick up line?" you say and she smiles at you "I can do a lot better" she says and slides her hand on yours. You smirk and hear a ding sound go of. She jumps off the chair a bit "Ohh my popcorn is done! " she walks into the kitchen, gets a big bowl of popcorn and sits back down in the chair. "Lets play a game " you giggle. "Umm I think I have to study with your sister" you say and she makes the cutest puppy face ever. "Okay okay, who can say no to that amount of cuteness" you say and she smiles big. Wow, that smile. She brings her chair closer to you and grabs the bowl "Okay so close your eyes" she says and you are a bit confused "Why?" She rolls her eyes "Just close them! " you do as she says and you close your eyes. "Open your mouth a bit" again you do as she says, confused, but you do it.