Imagine 60.

"I dont want to see you again Demetria." You said after you found out Demi cheated on you. 7 weeks later Demi texts you and wants to meet at you. You think its the right time now to talk. You go to her house and knock on the door. There she is. And wow she looks hot, and yeah she deffinately wants me back. "Hey." She says in a seductive tone. All you could do was stare. You walk in. "You sure you wanna talk?" She says and you turn around. "Dems your looking sexy as fuck how can i talk to you in that outfit?" She laughs and pushes you softly to the wall. "Look im sorry please forgive i will make it up to you." She says kissing your neck and going down slowly. "Lets take this upstairs.." You say and grab her hand and run to the bedroom. Once in the bedroom she throws you on the bed and removes all your clothes. You do the the same with her and you both end butt-naked. She kisses your stomach and slowly goes to your tigh. She kisses your inner tigh and you moan "Do it baby!" You say and she licks your centre. She rubs it with her tumb and she puts her tongue in you. You arche your back and throw your head back. "Do-dont fuckking teassse me!!" You say trying not to moan. Impossible lol. She puts one finger in your vagina and starts slowly but goes faster any second. Her hand scratches on the side of your body leaving red stripes. Teo fingers go in you and you moan loader. "Dont st-stop!!" Demi smiles and kisses your inner thigh again. She puts three fingers in your pussy and pumps it up and down , going faster every second. "You like that?" You moan as a response. You cum all over her face. She licks everything that came out. "You taste fucking good." She lets you lick up your juice and nods. "My turn." You say as you flip her over.