Imagine 32.

You were workng at the trampoline house and you were the one that served all the drinks and you sometimes did the workshops. You were cleaning the tables and some people came in. 4 girls and 2 boys. You couldnt see who it was but they soon put their scarfs and jacket off. You gasped and they noticed , it was Demi and her crew/family. Demi , Maddie , Marissa and Natalie with Max and Steve. You ran up to your friend Ellie and screamed. "D-D-D!!" She interupted you "Demi lovato i know." She said walking out to them and you followed her and went to the trampolines. You walked past Ellie and whisper shouted "Im gonna kill you!" Demi heard it and laughed. Just when you walked away you heard her saying "i like her allready.." You blushed and got into the room woth trampolines. You jumped a couple times to prepare for the trampolines. You saw people looking from the window so you did your best. Luckily you didnt fail and jumped a couple times. Then you heard people clapping and you looked at your right. You saw Demi and Maddie clapping and you bend down and smiled big. They finally came in and introduced yourself. Demi pretended like she failed and you noticed. It was cute because she wanted your attention. "I cant do this." Demi said sitting on the ground and you jumped to her. "Need some help?" You said and she nodded shyly. Hmm the shy Demi.. You took her hand and she jumped up. Probably too high because she fell on you. She giggled and you blushed. When you realized she was on top off you , you both stood up. It was over and you helped Demi with an salto. Once in a while you touched her ass and she bit her lip. It was time to go and Demi took you alone. She gave you her number and gave you a peck on the lips.. She walked away and winked.