Chapter 98: Aphmau Rises

Start from the beginning

"You just wanted to see what your sons life was like.... you did that for him, so you can see how he grew up." I said.

Erika nods.

"Yes. But my last wish is to be brought back to life. But since Irene.... passed.... I lost hope. But I know she will return sometime soon." Erika said.

I then realized something.... Aaron...

"Dying almost made you forget who you care about. Are you going to forget them?" Erika asked.

I hesitated and then stopped.

"No. I will not forget them. Ever." I said confidently.

There was silence for a moment.

"I will NEVER give up on Aaron. I'll do anything I keep him safe!" I exclaimed.

"You always will. Do you want to go back?" Erika asked.

"YES!" I cried.

Erika stops putting her hand on my shoulder, backs away just an inch, and projects a live feed of the afterlife. It shows Blaze, Terry, Derek, and Rachel on that same kitchen counter where I once was.

"Aphmau?!" They all exclaimed in unison.

"Hey." I said.

"You're alive!" Blaze said.

"Holy cow!" Said Terry.

"I knew you'd make it." Derek said.

"Me too." Said Rachel.

I looked to Erika.

"I've been keeping in touch with them. They know what's going on." Said Erika.

I nodded my head and I looked to the others on the feed.

"I'm gonna go kick some butt. For all of us." I said.

They tear up.

"Go get em Alpha." Said Blaze.

"Send that evil warrior back to where he came from." Said Terry.

"Yeah, you're strong." Derek said.

"We believe in you Aphmau." Said Rachel.

I tear up.

"Cheers to the team." I said.

We fist bump the screen and I wave goodbye to them all. The feed ends and I look to Erika.

"Are you ready?" Erika asked me.

"Yes." I replied.

I see the doors and I walk up to them.

"Remember this Aphmau, if you can combine all of the relics, you can grant one wish. My wish, is to come back to life. Please. Do it for me. For your brother." Erika said.

I turn around to look at her.

"I will." I said confidently.