7 - The Art of Improvisation

"This past July, I went on a vacation with a female friend; the next thing I knew, I was in love with her." Kaitlynn Carter about her relationship with Miley Cyrus.

-

Once again, Perrie has managed to go above and beyond Jade's expectations. It turns out that Jade's idea of the relaxing, detoxing vacation they were going on is quite different from Perrie's. The noise is terrible and the strong wind is making it worse as Jade carefully steps out of the helicopter, followed by Perrie, and lands her feet on the ground of the private island they will be staying at.

The question of how this getaway came about is still a mystery to Jade. She has no idea why she agreed to such an impulsive idea on such a short notice; she's not the type of person who usually does that. She didn't know what she was in for, and the moment she boarded Perrie's jet, that's when she realized this vacation isn't going to be like anything she's ever known before. Perrie explained to her that they're going to an island that is popular among celebrities, and is technically in Portugal, but is completely isolated in the ocean. She has rented this place before, and except for cooks, maintenance and security, there is no one there to bother them.

Perrie helps Jade up into the Jeep which has been waiting for their arrival, and holds her hand throughout the entirety of the bumpy ride. There aren't any real roads here, only a couple of improvised paths, and it's different than Jade had imagined. A few minutes later, an expensive-looking villa comes into sight, and Perrie and Jade are told that they have arrived and that their luggage will be there shortly. They accept the keys to the house, and walk towards it. Perrie looks contented as she unlocks the door and walks inside, but she's not extremely excited, and Jade just can't wrap her head around how this is considered normal for her. The villa itself isn't huge, since the whole island isn't large. Though it is still absolutely beautiful, with an enchanting design and clean lines.

"Perrie, this place is heaven," Jade tells her with wide eyes that are still getting used to the sight. She is standing at the threshold, while Perrie is already moving freely around the house, looking at the view through the windows.

"Yeah, I think they did some renovations around here, it looks nicer now," Perrie replies and walks over to Jade. She smiles at her, and makes sure to appreciate every drop of innocence in her brown eyes. At the rate things are moving, sooner or later, it won't ever be the same. "Do you want to go for a swim?" She softly asks.

"Sure," Jade says and matches Perrie's smile before she walks over to her suitcase and grabs a bikini. Perrie does the same with hers, and after they both change into their swimming suits, they meet at the pool, which is located at the back garden of the house, watching over the ocean. Jade has seen pictures of Perrie on the beach before, but none of them compare to seeing her in real life. It feels like Perrie is watching her in the same way, and although it still seems impossible for it to be true, Jade is reminds herself that she has kissed Perrie twice by now, and there's no denying there's something is going on between them. Perrie is the first one to dive in, while Jade sits on the edge so that only her legs, up to her knees, are in the water. She is still a bit overwhelmed with happiness and shock, and is silent as she takes in the view.

"You should come down here," Perrie encourages her with a sweet voice. Jade just giggles in response, and with the sunlight on her face, Perrie gets what she meant when she described a sight as heaven earlier. "Please?" Perrie asks again, and this time, Jade playfully rolls her eyes and jumps off of the edge and into the water. They swim around for a bit, enjoying each other's company under unfamiliar circumstances. Soon enough, though, Jade's back is leaning against the cold tiles of one of the pool's walls, and Perrie's body pressing onto hers. They are making out, and for the first time, explore the kiss. It's a different experience when it's just the two of them and there's so much skin to skin contact. Suddenly, Perrie pulls back, and looks at Jade with a new kind of glow on her eyes. "I want to record the song we wrote. Right now," she says with a bright smile. "It's going to come together so well if we do it now, I can feel it."