12)🌷

Jab jab neend na aaye,

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Jab jab neend na aaye,

Meri yaad sataye,

Mujhe dil se pukaar lena,

Ehsaas banke tere paas rahu,

Bas mujhko dhoond lena ❤️

○○●❀❀●●○○

Past:

"Aap humse mohabbat nhi krte, Izhan?" She was passing by his garden when all her childhood flashed infront of her eyes making her feet stumble and she feel down on the grass.

(You don't love me, Izhan?)

"Ahhh" because of her sudden fall, she scratched her elbow making blood comes out from her wound.

"Izhan" she thought today is special day of her life as he'll also reciprocate her love but in reality everything goes wrong.

She started crying while trying to stand up but accidentally sprained her ankle too. Today indeed was a special day for her as all the bad things start happening to her on his birthday.

"Aap thik hai?" She was in her own misery when finally heard a known voice.

(Are you alright?)

"Ahhhh" she again tried to stand up but fails badly making her winch in pain.

"Dhayan kahan rahta hai aapka?" Coming near to her, he scolds him while grabbing her waist and lifting her up in his arms making her heart flutter due to their close proximity.

(Where is your attention?)

"Mei ice pack lekar aaya" making her sit on the bench, he rushed inside the house while she was admiring the birthday guy who was wearing a white silk shirt with dress pants and a blazer looking more hotter and handsome.

(I'll bring ice pack)

As he left, she quickly wiped her face and fixed bee hair strands as not wanting to look bad infront of him.

"Don't move" few minutes later, he comes back with an ice pack and placing it on her ankle.

"Dard horha hai?" He asked while trying to avert his gaze from her lips as seeing her lips, coated with lipstick his desires start awakening.

(It's paining?)

"Nhi" whole time, his eyes were chasing her face but whenever she looks at him, he diverted his eyes making her feel pathetic infront of him.

"Aap hume dekh kyu nhi rhe?" After gathering some courage, she asked directly making him off-guard.

(Why you're not looking at me?)