10)🌷

Meri har dua mein tu,

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Meri har dua mein tu,

Par hakikat mein kahaan ♥️

✻⁕✻⁕✻⁕✻⁕✻

Present:

"Hume koi takleef nhi hai" after having a small quarrel with his love, Izhan went to her parents's room to ask permission for having dinner out with ahanya.

(I don't have any problem)

"Shohar ke sath jaane mei kaisi takleef" ayesha added happily while caressing his cheeks.

(What is the problem in going with the husband?)

"Ahanya ke abbu ko hum samjha denge" she added after sensing tension in his eyes.

(I'll talk with ahanya's dad)

"Sukriya, ammi jaan" he thanked her for understanding him in critical situation.

(Thanks, mother)

"Hume kahin nhi jana" she denied while taking out her clothes from the suitcase and putting it back in  her cupboard.

(I don't want to go anywhere)

"Lekin kyu?" He asked helplessly while looking at her who was still ignoring him.

(But why?)

"Ammi jaan ko kitna kaam hai aur..." He already knew, she will bring her family in between that's why he already asked permission from ayesha.

(Mom has so much work and)

"Humne unse ijazat le li hai" her hands stopped while her eyes widened at his reply.

(I have taken permission from her)

"Unhe koi takleef nhi hai" he was enjoying her condition who was nearly freezed at her place.

(She don't have any problem)

"Hum niche intezar kr rhe hain aapka" he whispered in her ears sending chills to her bones.

(I'm waiting for you downstairs)

"Bhot pyaari hai humari begum" though she didn't wanted to go with him but her mother already gave permission leaving no chance for her except then going. They were seated in the car when he tries to hold her hand.

(My wife is very pretty)

"Naraz hai humse?" He asked while continued driving from right hand and holding her hand from his left hand.

(Are you angry with me?)

"Hume ghar jaana hai" Her voice was hoarse making him left his hold from her hands.

(I want to go home)

"Lekin humara ghar toh aap hi hai" he passed a smile at her whose eyes were looking at him for confirming his words.