9)🌷

Kaash tum phir laut aao,

Mit jaaye saare gham ye jo mere💞

⛧⛧⛧⛧⛧⛧⛧

Past:

"Aap yahan kya kr rhi hai?" He aksed while entering in her garden where she was seated alone on the swing, wearing peach suit with matching dupatta and was busy in playing with her dupatta.

(What are you doing here?)

"Apko toh andar hona chahiye tha" he added while sitting beside her on the swing.

(You should have been inside)

"Humara mann nhi hai" after few minutes later she replied as her mood was off.

(I do not feel like)

"Kyu? Kya hua birthday girl ko?" He asked in normal tone but deep inside he got panicked.
They were meeting each other after whole one month as today was her Ninth birthday and she especially invites him by sending invitation card by her own hands.

(Why? What happened to the birthday girl? )

"Ammi ne cake bhi mustafa bhai jaan ki pasand ka banaya hai" she replied directly while looking at him with her cute little almond eyes like it's a very big issue for her.

(Mom also made cake of Mustafa Bhai's choice)

"Toh?" He asked in confusion not understanding it properly as he doesn't know about her likes and dislikes.

"Toh kya? Hume nhi pasand pineapple cake" she stated in hurt voice while averted her gaze from him.

(So what? I do not like pineapple cake)

"Ammi janti thi, phir bhi banaya" after a pause she cried making him more panicked.

(Mok knew it, yet made)

"Phir kounsa cake pasand hai?" He hugged her while consoling her and asking her choice.

(Then what cake do you like?)

"Cho....choco...chocolate" she mumbled in his chest while breaking their hug and wiping her tears through his sleeves.

"Izhan" she was still sobbing when he offers her a big chocolate making her eyes surprised which he brought as a gift for her.

"Apka tofa" he smiled at her amazed look and in instant she grabs that chocolate from his hand.

(Your gift)