4)🌷

Meri dhadkan teri dhadkan,

Dono dlio ki ek hai tadpan 💚

●●◎◎◎◎◎◎◎●●

"Ahanya" he mumbled her name in his sleep while searching for her in empty bed.

"Ahanya" he again called her while lazily opening his eyes and looking for her. It's still midnight and she was no where to be seen.

"Izhan" He was searching for her when her soft voice hits his ear when he was going downstairs.

"Kahan jaa rhe hai?" She questioned before him while going near him.

(Where are you going?)

"Aap kahan chli gyi thi?" He asked her while caressing her cheeks.

(Where did you go?)

"Mei kitna darr gya tha" he added while hugging her making his tensed heart relaxed.

(I was so scared)

"Sorry" she mumbled sofly near his chest while hugging him back.

"Paani lene gyi thi" after breaking the hug she added while showing him their room's jug.

(Went to get water)

"Mujhe bata deti, mei le aata" he said in concerned while dragging her to their room.

(You had to tell me, I will get it)

"Izhan" they were sleeping face to face while he was caressing her cheeks making her blush.

"Hmm" he hummed lazily as he was too engrossed in her, her beautiful honey eyes.

"Apne sach mei maaf krdiya na?" She asked hesitantly while looking at him who was just admiring her.

(You really forgive me?)

"Hmm" he replied lazily while closing his eyes and pulling her closer making her shiver by his sudden action.

"Beinteha mohobaat hai apse" he mumbled in her hairs making her blush.

(I loved you immensely)

♡♡♡♡

"Aise nhi aise pehne isse" she was struggling in adjusting her dupatta while standing infront of dressing table while he was busying in staring her but after few minutes he goes to her and helps her making her startled.

(Wearing it like this)

"Sukriya" she replied happily while looking at herself while he smiles seeing her happy.

(Thanks)

"Yeh nhi, yeh pehne" she was putting her earrings when he interrupts her and giver her another pair to wear making her frown.