3)🌷

Jee rahe thhe hum adhure,

Tumse poore ho gaye 💜

◎◎◎●●●◎◎◎

"Bhai jaan, please" naaz pleaded him while making a puffy face.

(Brother, please)

"Haan bhai jaan please, yuh hume naraz naa karein" farah added while giving him a pleading look.

(Yes brother please, don't make us angry)

"Lekin mujhe dance krna nhi aata" he replied softly while trying to go as today was hamad's dholki and they were forcing him to dance with her 'Ahanya'.

(But I don't know how to dance)

"Bhabhi jaan aap hi samjhayein na bhai jaan ko" naaz said making ahanya stiff in her place while his eyes moves to her who was clutching her dupatta soo tightly in nervousness

(Sister-in-law, you should explain it to my brother)

"Please, bhabhi jaan" farah added making her looked at him with shiver eyes while he was already looking at her.

(Please, brother)

"Mujhe kaam hai" before she could say anything he excused himself.

(I have some work)

"Izhan, ruk jayein na" he was going when her soft voice makes him stop in his track.

(Izhan, please stay)

"I'm sorry" in next moment both were dancing on a slow song and other couples also joined them when she mumbled while looking down.

"Izhan" she called him seeing his no response while his hands were on her waist and hers on his neck.

"Allah aap dono ki jodi yuh hi banaye rakhe" his mother "Yasmeen" said after their dance while kissing their foreheads.

(May Allah keep the pair of both of you)