8)🌷

Dard-e-judaai iss toote dil se,

Itna saha jaaye naa ❤️

༻༻༻༻

Present:

It was already mid night when he comes to their room. After talking with naaz one thing was cleared that ahanya is being framed and he was feeling ashamed and guilty for mistrusting his love.

"Ahanya" he called her softly who was standing near the window with gloomy face and not sleeping leaving a pang in his heart.

"Ahanya" he again called her who seems to be lost somewhere.

"Izhan" seeing him she got scared not knowing what he'll do now after accusing her for fasle rumours.

"Khana khaya aapne?" he asked while going near to the window only to see her stepping back.

(Did you had dinner?)

"Ahan..." Suddenly her leg got twisted making her fall but he was quick to garb her waist and pulling her closer against his chest.

"Hum maafi chahte hai" he leaned closer and hugged her while whispering a soft sorry for making his wife cry.

(I'm sorry)

"Ahanya" hearing no reply, he breaks the hug and looked at her whose eyes were already full with tears and pain.

"Aap roo kyu rhi hai?" Making her sit on the bed, he asked while while her tears with his thumb.

(Why are you crying?)

"Aap....rula...rahe..hain" she replied with hiccups and welled up eyes making him panicked.

(You are making me cry)

"Hmm" he nods softly while holding her hand and kissing each fingers making her confused.

"Aapke shohar bhot bure hai?" After a pause he asked resulting in gaining her full attention.

(Your husband is very bad?)

"Jiii...bhot jada" thanks to Izhan, her mind got diverted and she stopped crying now.

(Yes, very much)

"Hum unse baat krke dekhe kya?" He teased while hiding his smile while her eyes got widened.

(Should I try talking to him?)

"Woh bhot busy rhte hai" she played along while getting comfortable with him.

(He's very busy)

"Raat ko ghar bhi bhot der se aate hai" she added after a pause making him suprised as she was scolding him in another way.

(He also comes home very late at night)