2)🌷

Jab se mera dil tera hua,

Puchho na mujh ko

mujhe ye kya hua 💮

❀❀❀❀❀

For the first time she went out for shopping after her marriage. It's not like that he caged her or put her behind the door, it's just that she doesn't wanted to go out or more like loose interest in getting ready as a newly wedded cause the bond which binds her with him is not out of love but hate.

For Hamad's nikkah she was forced by her in laws to go for shopping by his cousin twin sisters "Farah and Naaz".

"Yeh wala nhi aur kuch dikhaye na" she said while looking around for other dresses in the showroom.

(Not this one show something else)

"Bhabhi jaan, yeh wala dekh lein phir" farah said while showing her a beautiful gown.

(Sister in law, check this one out then)

"Ya phir yeh" naaz added while holding a net floral saree.

(Or else this one)

"Everything will suit her" the shopkeeper added while starting her inappropriately.

"Apse salaah maswara nhi manga hai kisine" a manly stern voice hits her ears making shiver ran in her body.

(Nobody has asked for your advice)

"Chalein" holding her hand Izhan dragged her outside the showroom not listening the plead of the shopkeeper while farah and naaz were tailing behind the couple.

(Let's go)

"Aap ghar jaayein, hum baad mei aayenge" Izhan said to farah and naaz while his cold voice was proof how much angry he was.

(You both go home, we'll come later)

"Bhai jaan" farah interrupts but cut down by him as they both came along with ahanya for shopping clothes as she is only left for the shopping.

"Ghar jaayein aap dono" he said furiously while calling his driver to take them to home safely.

(You both go home)

✩✩✯✯✩✩

"Ahanya" when they both twins leave, he takes her to his one of his friend's boutique even after her denial.