5)🌷

Duniya se kya lena dena,

Bas chahiye ek apna 💞

✧✧✧✧✧✧

"Ahanya" after doing all the arrangements she comes to her room for changing, as soon the nikkah ceremony would take place of hamad.
She was just searching for a decent cloth for herself when her eyes landed on the stopper in which her name was written.

"Izhan" bringing out the dress from the stopper, her eyes got wide as it was the same dress which she liked at first sight in the showroom with Izhan but rejects after seeing the cost, that's why she asked to go home but met with mustafa in the mi...

"Izhan" bringing out the dress from the stopper, her eyes got wide as it was the same dress which she liked at first sight in the showroom with Izhan but rejects after seeing the cost, that's why she asked to go home but met with mustafa in the middle.

"Kyu kr rhe hai aap aisa?" Hugging the dress, her eyes automatically starts teary as she was really missing him 'his presence'.

(Why are you doing this?)

"Jii aap koun?" After getting ready she goes downstairs while her eyes only searching for him when accidentally naaz bumps into her and questioned her with strange gaze.

(May I know, who are you?)

"Naaaz" she called her in total disbelief as she knows she was joking.

"Aap bhabhi jaan nhi ho sakti woh itni bhi khubsurat nhi jitni aj aap lag rhi hai" she complimented her in a different way making her hit naaz lightly.

(You can't be sister in law as she is that much beautiful as you look today)

"Naaz" finally she heard his voice which she was waiting to hear madly.
He called her while avoiding his gaze from hers who was gazing him from top to bottom.

"Chachi jaan bula rhi hai, jaldi jayein" he said while looking only at naaz and not her making her fragile heart wound again.

(Aunt is calling, go fast)

"Bhai jaan" he was going when naaz called him to stop and goes near him.

"Bhabhi jaan ki tareef nhi karenge?" she added teasingly not knowing the tension between them while her heart raced on her words.