Day 14- Power Swap AU

*Sunny day in Paris

Adrien was waiting in the park for his partner to arrive to do a photo shoot with him for the new  summer collection. Meanwhile Vincent the photographer is very frantic because they must have started 30 minutes ago but the girl model is not there yet. The said model is the granddaughter and heiress of a very influential company so they patiently waiting but then Lila arrived and lied that the girl was her friend and told them that she's not coming because she's sick so she send her in her stead. Just before the photo shoot begin the girl arrived but before Adrien and Vincent spotted her Lila intercept her. 

"Hi I'm Lila Rossi, they told me that your not doing the photo shoot with Adrien today," Lila said.

"Why?" The girl asked.

"Why? because they need someone who worked with him before and not some newbie that doesn't even know anything about modelling. After all I'll be the new face of Gabriel, next to Adrien of course. So you can go home now, bye." Lila ushered her out of sight of anyone from the crew.

The girl have tears visible to her eyes and said, "B...but I promised her that I will do it. I promise her that I'll do this for its her final wish." 

"Oh that's too bad they can't change plans now. We have already started and I don't want to exhaust Monsieur Vincent, So just get out of my sight before I ask someone to drag you out of here," Lila then walked back to the crew.

The girl got down to her knees and brought out a compact and brought it near to her chest. She didn't notice the black and purple butterfly  fluttered to the compact. 

"Preneuse de Visage, I am Hawkmoth. I'll give you the powers to take the faces of people who have taken the things that supposed to be yours. All you have to do is take the two jewels of the local heroes. Do we have a deal?" Hawkmoth talked to her mind but she tried to do against him but she wasn't able to as her consciousness fall and taken by anger.

"N..Yes, Hawkmoth I'll show them what's rightfully mine by taking theirs hahaha!!!" she announced.

"Let see how will Ladybug and Chat Noir face my new akuma," Hawkmoth said particularly to no one but himself.

She floated towards the direction of photo shoot. A ball of light illuminated in her hands and the light hit Vincent. The light goes back to her hands and it floated inside her compact which is on the other hands. Vincent grabbed his face to feel that it was empty.

"Lila Rossi, you think you can just run away to what you did? I THINK NOT!" She shot another ball of light to her direction.

Lila then grab the person next to her to shield herself it's to late that she realized that it was Adrien that she used as a shield. She turn Adrien's face towards her but there's nothing in there. No eyes, no nose, no mouth, nothing. She backed away  and started to ran using people as her shield. 

All the people in the park remain faceless. Plagg make sure that no one will see him and approach his holder. 

"Adrien," He said

Adrien turned to Plagg's voice, "This is real trouble kid and Ladybug needs a black cat to fight along side her."

Adrien then put his hand under his chin as a gesture that he was thinking. He then pulled out his ring and gestured that it was to be given to Ladybug to find a temporary partner. Plagg then took the ring and flew toward Marinette's house.

*At Marinette's room

"Marinette you have to see this," Damian called out to her.

"What is it Dami?" She asked as she approached her boyfriend infront of her monitor watching the news.