Day 3- Decorating

Note: This one is really short.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One of the most favorite event in Gotham Academy is the Annual Talent Show. Every student is very excited to join the contest. For a certain bluenette that just became the school council president, helps a lot for the preparation for the event.

A student comes over to Marinette asking for help in hanging the decorations to the stage. Being a helpful girl she is, she immediately came to give a hand.

Climbing the very top of the stairs with a handful of cloth to hang over. While she's hanging the cloth, Damian and Mr. Hammerhead entered the theater room talking to each other. After a short minute Mr. Hammerhead gone out to go to his office.

"Hey, Dami," Marinette greeted to her boyfriend still in the top part of the ladder.

"Angel! get down from there you might fall. Just ask someone to finish that," Damian said worriedly when he saw her on top of the ladder and slowly walk towards her.

"No can do, the student ask me personally and I agreed to do this. There is no way that I'll taking back my words," She said stubbornly to her worried boyfriend while finishing to hang the last length of the cloth.

Damian sighs and said "Just be careful okay, I don't want you to get hurt,"

"I'll be fine and if I were to fall, I'm sure you'll always catch me," she said with a bright smile on her face.

A girl with dark brown hair holding a stack of buckets slides on a wet floor. Stumbling to find her balance, she collided to the ladder making Marinette lose her balance. 

Damian immediately ran towards her and just in time to catch before she hits the floor and rolled over as the ladder falls down to their direction.

"See, I knew you would catch me," Marinette said confidently as she sits up. 

"What if, I didn't?" Damian asked as he stands up lending his hands to his girlfriend to hold.

"Then I'll somersault and gain my balance again," Marinette answered.

Knowing that this argument is hers to win he sighed defeatedly and said "Just next time ask me or someone to hold the ladder for you."

"Fine, now let's go to the girl, she might be hurt more after the hit she received by sliding and colliding to the ladder," she said as she go to the girl.

Leaving Damian with a disbelief look in his face for his girlfriend's selflessness. So much happened just by decorating the stage.