Day 10 and 11- Fluff and Snow

Note: Hey li'l Starlits, its been a while and nope when I last update and I apologize for that. I got busy with school works and other extra activities. Enjoy this chapter!!!

(Robinhood Au continuation)

Recap:

"Damian? About earlier...." Marinette nevously asked

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Damian tuned to look at Marinette then look away slightly blushing, remembering what he had just said earlier that was off the script.

"W-what about earlier?" He stammered, 'Did I just stammer?' he asked himself.

"The one you said that was off the script because what I say earlier, I mean it," Marinette confessed.

Damian then pull himself together and gave her a genuine smile.

"Then where do we stand now?" Damian asked.

"What do you mean where do we stand? Where standing on the floor right now, right," Marinette said confused to his answer.

"Tt... You really are oblivious, huh," He laughed at her as she pouted but then smile at him.

"Do you want our relationship to be more than friends or just friends?" He finally questioned her properly.

"I would like to give this relationship a shot. If it didn't work out for the both of us then we can stay as friends," Marinette answered.

"Well then Marinette Dupain-Cheng, would you give me the honor to be my girlfriend?" He asked her while kissing the back of her hands.

"Yes, one thousand times yes!" She gleefully answered.

They turned around to see that all the people has gone out leaving them alone with a janitor in the theater hall. Both of them exited and get back home to the Wayne manor.

"Ah young love," the janitor said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Damian asked her out for dinner that night. She can't believe that this is happening. Tikki had to pinched her three times that hour.

After registering all of that, a few hours later she stood up and prepare herself to their date. She chooses to wear a white winter jacket underneath it is baby pink dress that reach just 3 inches above her knee and black leggings.

She met with Damian downstairs. Like a love-struck teenager he is, blushed to the angel slowly descending towards him.

"You look beautiful," he said as he regained himself and fighting off the redness of his face.

"Thanks, you're not bad yourself either," she complimented back.

"Shall we go?" Damian asked.

"We shall," she answered.

As the date was about to end, the snow slowly descend from the cloudy sky. Before they enter the gates of the Wayne manor, both faced to one another.

Damian tucked a strand of hair behind Marinette's ear and slide his hand to her cheeks while she leaned in to his warm hands.

"Angel, Marinette? Can I- ummh..." he stuttered "Can I kiss you?" He finally asked the question he wanted to ask her since that morning.

She peck him in his cheeks and said yes. Damian then full her close to him and fully kiss her in the lips. Snow dripping from their hair to their winter clothes.

Bonus 1:

Jason: hah! pay up Tim.

Tim:*groans and handed him a hundred bucks.

Dick: What's the bet?

Jason: Would Demon Spawn kiss Pixie pop before going back in here from their date and I won. They kiss before they enter the gates.

Dick:*groans

Tim:What's with the groaning? I taught you would be the happiest one in all of us.

Dick: I am happy for them! It just that I make the same bet with Alfred and I lose.

Tim and Jason: *laughs

Bruce: * comes in after hearing Dick's last statement*

                 Alfred never lose a bet.

Bonus 2

Janitor: *taking of her wig revealed to be the class president.

That went well

Vice-president: You could have watched normally.

President: Where's the fun in that?

Vice-president: *Roll his eyes at her antics.

Note: Me with a shock face after opening my wattpad for the long time and saw that I got my first 2.66k view and 126 votes. Yieeeeee! Thank you guys very much, this motivates me more to continue this even the month of December is already finished. ARIGATOU GOZAIMASU my li'l Starlits.