Birthday Special

What: Starr's Birthday Gala

When: August 25, XXXX, 5pm

Where: Le Grand Paris, Floor X

Attire: Floral themed, semi-formal

  There will be a charity auction for kids with autism. One of the highlights is the work of the mysterious painter Z and a vintage bottle of dandelion wine from the infamous Dawn Winery. You can bring a plus one. 

Warning: Mind the meaning of the flowers.

For more info please contact: xxx@gmail.com or XXX-XXXX-XXX

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

August 22 at Wayne Manor,

 5 letters were delivered.  One each for Bruce, Richard, Jason, Tim, and Damian. They were all seated in the dining room of the same hotel the gala will happen. They all met in Paris coincidently. Bruce and Tim were there for business, Jason comes from a secret mission, Richard has to go with Damian as a guardian as he follows Marinette back to Paris and helps in locating Shadowmoth.

"You don't find it weird that all of us are in the same city. Heck it, we're even in the same hotel." Jason broke the silence.

"What's weirder is that how did  Bright knows where we are," Damian supplied.

"You sure she's not a Meta?" Tim asked.

"Now, now, we don't have to be so alarming. We can do some tests later. Give the lady some respect on her birthday," Richard requested.

"Fine, just because Mari treats her as a friend." Damian sighed

Damian's phone rang. He took it from his pocket and saw the caller's ID. His frown immediately faded. He stood up and walk a bit farther from the dining table.

He accepted the call and before he can say hello, Marinette's excited voice can be heard, "hi Dami."

"Hello to you too, My beloved," Damian answered.

"Is there something you need?" he continued.

"Um... I would like to invite you as my plus one for Starr's birthday," she answered.

"Actually, we also got the letter," he admitted

"By we? You mean you and Dick?" She asked.

"No, it's not only us. Fortunately, my father and my two annoying brothers are in the country," He explained.

"Starr asked me to design her a dress. I made mine, yours, and Dick's along with it," she said

"Thank you, Habibi," Damian 

"I have to hang up now if I want to finish the rest of your family's suits then. Alfred gave me all of your most recent measurements like he anticipated this will happen," she said as she gets ready to go out and buy the fabrics she needed.

"You know you don't have to right," Damian said worried that she'll be tired by the time of the Gala.

"I don't have to but I want to and no one gonna stop me, not even you," Marinette answered cheekily 

"Fine but don't tire yourself out," Damian surrendered the verbal fight knowing that he can't stop Marinette once she sets her mind in something.

"See you there then," "Yeah, see you," and they hung up.