Agent "Wedding Planner" Danvers || SC Wedding Part 1

"Our own vows?" Sara and Kara cry together.

Alex shrunk back from the reprimand, making a distasteful un-approving look at the couple, "Yes, your 𝒐𝒘𝒏 vows. That means you two come up with a way to express your heart and loyalty."

Kara exchanged a look with the time captain standing at her side, who seemed just as mortified of the idea as the super felt. How could she explain the galactic entirety of her love and devotion of the sun her world revolved around? There was no possible way she could express it by verbal words alone, in a language that has not yet discovered such sacred words of the heart.

"Isn't one of the Earth marriage customs traditionally a vow of prewritten words?" Kara questions, as light azure hues slide back toward the eldest Danvers.

"Not in your case. There's a romantic side in each of you, I know because I've walked in on it plenty enough," Alex shuddered, recalling said moments, then continued on as if that would bury them. "So, do us all a favor, and share them in a more family friendly way."

Baby blues rested cooly on the ex-D.E.O. agent, a mocha brow has become slightly arched as a pair of toned arms folded over one another across the time captain's chest, "And what if we 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 choose personalized vows, what if we desire traditional ones?"

𝒀𝒆𝒔, 𝑺𝒂𝒓𝒂 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒄𝒖𝒆, 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒐, Kara thought, trying to suppress a smile.

It was an unspoken agreement between the two; that in uncomfortable, scary, depressing, or dangerous situations, the two would speed to the rescue of one another. That was love. 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 love. And Sara's love for Kara could be on the scary side sometimes. Not for Kara, but for whoever was messing with the super. The Kryptonian loved it, it was for lack of a better term, 𝒉𝒐𝒕 to the heroine.

Alex didn't even flinch, and normally she'd try to backpedal or bypass the confrontation entirely, but on the rare occasion she wasn't going to move her ground, it was like watching two brick walls going at it. The eldest Danvers gave a small innocent smile, "That's certainly a way to go about it, except it's not exactly a traditional thing that two women get married. Not to mention two superheroes, and one is an alien while the other is practically immortal. It's an extraordinary feat, which I'd believe should call for an extraordinary response, don't you think?"

Alex wasn't wrong, and glancing at the smaller woman from the corner of her eyes, Kara could see Sara working it out and silently coming to agreement.

A groan fell passed Sara's lips and the arms dropped to her side in defeat, "Fine. Kara?" She asks, looking toward the taller blonde with a questioning gaze, catching the Kryptonian's eyes.

"Yeah, okay."

Alex broke into a wide grin and stepped forward, wrapping her arms around the pair briefly before stepping back, reaching for the bag she'd discarded earlier on the island when she arrived that morning. "Now that that's settled, I brought the binder to fill in more of the details." From the bag came out a navy blue binder that was labeled on the front "𝑺𝒖𝒑𝒆𝒓𝑪𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒓𝒚 𝑾𝒆𝒅𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈" and filled with a hill of papers.

Kara's brow rose as she regarded the front cover, "SuperCanary?" She questions, making Alex pause to look up, the question not yet registering.

After a moment, it clicked and there was a small shrug, "It's your ship name. You know how most all couples have them now days, yours is SuperCanary." Alex gestured to Kara saying, "Supergirl," then to Sara. "White Canary. It was the best considering."

Sara nudged Kara in the side with her elbow and looking down, she saw the woman wagging her brows up and down with a mischievous grin, "Well would you look at that, babe, we have us a ship name. No backing out now, you're stuck with me."