FINAL CHAPTER: 25

»»————-  ————-««To Be Continued

»»————-  ————-««
To Be Continued...

JUST AS BELLAMY RAN, I NOTICED HE DIDN'T EVEN HAVE A GUN. I was his shield as he tried to run to the dropship, the sounds started to fade hearing my distorted name being called in the background. My only focus was to shoot these people, I finally saw a gun on the floor.

"BELL! HERE!" I yelled over the screams throwing him the gun. As soon as he clocked it there wasn't any ammo. The main Grounder began to beat him to the death.

I paused my shooting range and I jumped over the grounder, might not have been the smartest idea as he literally has samurai sword on him. His elbow had contact with my face, flooring tune to the ground.

A different grounder tried to slice me but I managed to dodge him. "Isla!" Finn killed the grounder on top of me, as more grounders began to run in our direction, there was no way in which we would make it back into the dropship.

I looked over to the side to see my gun on the floor, I ran for my life grabbing it. From the distance, I shot the grounder who was beating Bellamy in the head, I was relieved when that happened but it changed as soon as I saw the drop ship close.

The bomb.

"Isla! Run!" He had a strained voice, my breath was shaken as I glanced back and forth to Bellamy and the drop ship. If I run towards him, I'd die. If I don't, I'd lose him.

He gave me a reassuring look, his eyes glistened making it the second time seeing him cry. I was so bewildered by the grounders around us, someone shot me in the back with an arrow.

"ISLA!" My head was dazed and confused, Bellamys voice echoed in my ear repeatedly until I was dragged away by some unknown creature.

And thus, darkness took over me.

»»————-  ————-««

         THEY SAY YOUR LIFE FLASHES BEFORE YOUR EYES ONCE YOU DIE. Seven minutes of relieving your past, what was strange is that it didn't happen to me. When darkness took over me the one thing I saw was Bellamy. His smile, laughter... our kisses. I don't know if I'm dead but dead or alive the feeling of thinking of him never felt good. Maybe I am dead, and the best thing that ever happened to me was Bellamy.

The last thing I remember is being stabbed by an arrow and someone dragging me as I heard Bellamy voice yell out my name. Which made me think deeper, did he die in the fire?! The shock took control which woke me up from my deep thought. I instantly inhaled the tasteless air as I shot my body up while the constant throbbing began to ache more. I was in an unfamiliar territory, something I've never seen before. "What the?-" I mumbled to myself as I saw hundreds of grounders around me.

Either its my head or these people were speaking in a different language, a language never been heard before.

    "You're awake." A distorted female echoed through my ears. I began to stand up with the help of two grounders physically picking me up.

After a few blinks, the female approached to me. She was my height with a painted face and definitely shouldn't be any younger than me. "Where am I?" I demanded weakly, I feel like they've drugged me or it could be the bomb that exploded.

     "I want to know the name who massacred 300 of my people?" She questioned, I noticed she had guards surroundings her as if she's the ice queen. I finally gained my consciousness, I was in a building a very tall one where I could see the view of the world.

     "Your people?" To say the least, I was confused. "I thought Anya was the leader?"

Her head turned to side nodding at the lady beside her, I didn't know what that meant until she kicked me in the gut, causing me groan in pain. "Anya was burned when your people set a bomb!"

   "You sent them to kill us! What did you expect a cookie? I managed to survive that bomb, but I need to see my people." I screamed at her face, preventing a tear to stream down. I will not let myself cry and show weakness to this bitch in front of me.

    "Your people fled, Indra found you in the woods and you will tell me where." She had lower voice, I wasn't buying any threats.

   "I don't know." The same lady who punched me did it again who I presumed was Indra but much harder as the two grounders beside me held me with no way of defending myself.

She ordered her people something in her language which led me to be thrown a dark room with a grounder. I heard him chuckle before he tied me to chains, I yelled constantly pushing the big guy away but he was a whole two feet taller than me. "Stop!"

Memories came flooding back of the small good times I had with my friends before I got taken away. I knew I was going to be tortured or killed here but either way Im not getting out of here alive.

TO BE CONTINUED...

»»————-  ————-««
AUTHORS NOTE:
Thank you for taking your time to read this, there will be a second book I first thought about adding more to the first one but it'd be much better to add in a second book since a LOT will happen!

Second book: HELL & BACK.