𝖤𝗅𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇

»»————-  ————-««Walking into hell

»»————-  ————-««
Walking into hell..

    RAVENS IDEA WAS CLEVER ABOUT THE FLARES BUT it was no surprise. Her intelligence is no like others that I knew in the ark, in fact that's how we both met - she was my teacher. That's sounds wired, but my father thought giving me a private teacher would help me but I hated it. I hated the idea of a boring lady teaching me something that's not useful for me. So, for a year trying to convince my dad that I didn't need a tutor he decided to bring someone closer to my age and that was Raven.

Raven at first was how every relationship started especially if it was a teacher, I hated her... but I got to know her more and we soon treated our sessions as causal chill out sessions where we'd gossip and the story of Finn and Raven. Finn was for sure popular, that's because of his charm but I showed no interest in him unlike Raven I got to know him off Raven.

     Standing beside Clarke and Bellamy I watched the flares go up in the sky hoping the ark was going to be seen. Clarke shifts her head to Finn and Raven, she looked hurt and betrayed.

Were Clarke and Finn together?

Raven turned to our direction and she smiles at the both of us, I give her one back before letting out. "Hope." That word will always stand by me, I felt eyes piercing down at me.

The purple flares continued to fly up and I peacefully watched them until it was over. What will happen if it works? And my father comes back down? Will they treat it the same as the ark? Let's hope not.

Once it was over, I had the opportunity to run to Finn as he was alone for little. "Hey, Finn." I fall stopping my tracks. "What's up between you and Clarke?" I shift and eyebrow.

   "Nothing. Why you asking?" I roll my eyes annoyed.

   "Look, I'm not stupid. There's something going on with you and Clarke and whatever it is, you need to tell Raven." He moved closer, angry by my words.

   "Keep your voice down."

   "I don't want to see my best friend hurt, you of all people should know that." I folded my arms.

   "I will tell her in my own time." He left. I can't believe he cheated, him and Raven were clearly in love or so I thought so. A week on the ground can change everything.

My name from a distance been called out. "Isla."

It was Bellamys. "Hey?" I asked sort of as a question because of his worrying tone of voice.

   "Have you seen Octavia?"

   "No. She's properly chasing butterflies." I convinced
him.

   "She hasn't been in camp since morning." He shook his head.

   "Relax, I'll help you find her." I quickly turned around to witness Raven and Finn. Knowing Raven she'll be heartbroken, pissed but who wouldn't?

    "Isla?" I was cut of by Bellamy. I mumbled a mhm sound. "I said thank you for helping."

    "Don't mention it." I sightly said with an undertone, leaving the camp but I decided to stop and bring someone. "We need all the help we need right?" I gazed at Bellamy, he noded. Luckily, Jasper volunteered even though I was unsure.

   "Jasper are you sure?"

   "I have too." The pain for Octavia was revealing and I was proud of him for stepping out after a long period. I drift back into the camp dragging Finn, the lover boy really needs to help. "You are coming with us, Octavia is missing." I push him to side with Clarke's eyes on the side.

"Of course," He flashed to Clarke before leaving with me.

   »»————-  ————-««

It was clear Clarke is trying to keep her distance from Finn but I felt bad, because I know Finn likes her more than he intended. "Finn.." I trailed thinking deeply, he lets a out a yeah before I continue. "I know you're not in the best position but what you did to Raven was stupid but you cant choose who you fall in love with." I nudged comforting him, Raven may be my best friend but so is Finn.

    "It's difficult, I love Raven but the same way as I do with Clarke." His eyes travelled to mine. We both turned our heads when john found something.

   "What is it?" Bellamy spoke.

   "Right there. You see it? Is that Octavia's?" I squinted my eyes to get a better view from the darkness and it did look familiar.

    "Rope." Bellamy ordered.

   "What you doing?" I asked.

   "We need the rope to get back up." He took the ropes adjusting it to himself and throwing it on the steep hill. "Flashlight." He ordered again, holding his hand out. "It's hers. I'm going all the way down."

I was unsure about this, I wanted to make sure it was safe for now to go. Grounders could take you just might it may have taken Octavia. I could tell Jasper was thinking the same and Clarke, so we all ended up following after him down the steep hill. The hill was steep alright, gripping onto the rope was a struggle in the dark but as I was close to the end I managed to jump off running to catch up to Bellamy. He was crouched down on the floor showing what his light is a exposing, I crouched down closer to him seeing deep manly footsteps. "Someone else was here." He turned lowly to me.

    "The prints are deeper going that way. He was carrying her." I forgot Finn was carrying a huge torch that could burn me. I back away leaning on Bellamy with his hand on my waist preventing me to fall. Why can't he get a simple light torch.

   "If they took her, she's alive. Like when they took me." Jasper reminsced.

   "We better hurry then." Finn moved in front of us. I saw the blood Bellamy picked, I take Bellamys hand to examine the blood. Still fresh. Our faces were tensed, but we still copied Finns footstep.

Bellamy stopped us, throwing his hands up. The skeletons around made everything more scary than it is already but I hate showing fear as fear is weakness. "I don't speak grounder... but I'm pretty sure this means keep out." Finn broke the silence.

   "Let's get out of here." Someone retreated, others agreed.

    "Go back if you want." Bellamy called out, "My sister, my responsibility." Bellamy made keeping Octavia safe his duty and I cant blame him. Others left leaving me, Jasper, Finn and Bellamy.

   "I'd walk into hell to find her." Jasper sharedp, I review Jaspers caring attitude towards her and my hearts melt from how cute and loving he really is.

   "I think we just did, Jasper." I let out catching up to Bellamy.

Trying to keep up Bellamy speed he slows down seeing the three of us behind. "Don't think you can get rid of me that easily." A comfortable smile exposed on his face to me then back at the boys before we left inside looking for Octavia.

Thinking back to what Jasper had said, we really are walking in hell looking for Octavia but with Bellamy by my side I know I felt safe.

»»————-  ————-««

Eeeeeekkk I love this.

Please please please vote, share and comment!! Helps me a lot!