𝖥𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

»»————-  ————-««Torture

»»————-  ————-««
Torture

    AS CLARKE STITCHED FINN, I WAS BY RAVENS SIDE patiently waiting for Finns recovery. A jump came across me when Clarke's mum came through the radio. "Isla?" She called my name. I felt unease why she called my name.

   "Yes?" I replied sitting up straight.

   "Your father wants to talk to you. Is it okay?" Raven and Clarke's eyes were on mine, my lips parted and my stomach flinched.

   "Sure." Was I all I said, I grabbed the radio and began to start the conversation. "Dad?"

    "Isla?" A deeper tone of voice occurred. I didn't know whether to feel happy or sad or relieved that I'm hearing his voice. "Ca-can you hear me?"

   "I'm right here." I sighed. "What do you want?" I soon regret what I had just said as it may came across more rude than it was intended to be.

    "I know, we haven't seen eye to eye for awhile. I want you to know that I love you." My breathing becomes different but I ignored it.

   "It's too late. If you really loved me I wouldn't be down here."

    "One day you will understand." He said before they both parted their conversation.

   "Ok, It's done." Clarke says after me. Focusing on Finn, I smile a little knowing he's fine right now.

   "Good. Do you have anything to cover the wound?" She asked. I automatically found something to cover up the wound. I turned to Raven giving her the I don't want to talk to him look. She immediately understood.

   "We'll make do, like always." Clarke nodded once I hand her a piece of cloth to tighten the wound. Raven looked worried as she kept feeling Finns body temperature.

   "Should he be this pale?" She inquires. Realising he looks more pale than usual.

    "He's lost a lot of blood Raven, but if your boyfriend is anywhere near as tough as you I'm sure he'll be fine." The look on Clarke face was stunned but more guilty. I almost forgot about the relationship issue but I don't care, I needed Finn to be alive so I can punch him for cheating.

   Clarke checked Finn temperature and chest. "Wait, mom, she's right. He's feverish and his breathing is uneven." Soon enough panic flushed over me.

   "What does that mean?" I panicked.

   "Nothing." She paused. "You need to give him some time to recover. Let me know if he gets any worse but I think he might just be out of the woods." She suggested hoping she's right because if she's wrong I'll lose my mind.

  "Well down here there's nothing but woods. I need a break." Clarke snarked, preparing to leave. From the shuffling, her mom stopprd her.

   "Clarke. Clarke, wait." Clarke stayed for a second, she really doesn't want to speak to her mom.. I wonder why? "Raven, Isla could you give us a few minutes?"