𝖳𝗐𝖾𝗅𝖾𝗏𝖾

»»————-  ————-««Saving Octavia

»»————-  ————-««
Saving Octavia

           AT THIS POINT I DIDN'T THINK I WAS CONVINCED enough to find Octavia in these damn woods. Knowing Bellamy he won't stop until he finds her, Finn the guy who says things on his mind said what I thought of. "Bellamy, wandering around aimlessly isn't the way to find your sister. We should backtrack..." This obviously caught his attention more pissed about his words.

"I'm not going back." He stopped walking, looking at Finn.

My attention caught Roma looking concerned, "What's wrong Roma?"

"Where's John?" My body tensed, halting in every direction of the woods. It wasn't dark but I still couldn't see him even though I saw him behind me?

"I just saw him a second ago." I agreed with Jasper,

We were all worried now that we all know that there's grounders here. "Spread out!" Bellamy ordered "He couldn't have gone that far." I obeyed but it didn't happen since Bellamy takes me by his hand with him.

"Wha-"

"You're staying with me." He lowered, letting go off me. I didn't ask why or let it bother me but it did make me feel warm, knowing that he's by my side.

The knives I make and carry are in position in my hand. Ready to fight. Slowly stepping around the area searching for John, I yelp in shock seeing John falling from the tree with a sliced throat. An arm on stomach pulled me back. "Grounders.." Bellamy gritted.

Finn jogged to me and Bellamy. "They use the trees."

"We shouldn't have crossed the boundary." Diggs shared.That's true, crossing someone's territory will make them pissed they just killed John! It's like someone invading our camp - our home.

"Now can we go back.?" Roma shakily asked. I was about to reply but Jasper beats me to it, to something else.

"There. Right there." He pointed towards the grounder.

Diggs came in seeing another one. "There's another one too."

I was about to say to Roma that we should fight to look for Octavia but boy I was wrong, instead we should run away from these bastards that's been killing our people because we have no chance of beating God knows how many grounders against six of us.

"We should run." I suggested, without a second we all ran in the same direction away from the grounders. I tried to keep up with everyone and luckily I could but Jasper couldn't.

"Let's go!" Diggs kept repeating as we swiftly move and jump against trees.

"What are we going to do? They keep heading us off." Jasper panted. I slow down for him, holding his hand as we run.