𝖥𝗈𝗎𝗋

»»————-  ————-««Jasper Jordan

»»————-  ————-««
Jasper Jordan

    "FINN..." I WHISPERED TIREDLY, I COULD FEEL HIS HANDS on mine as Clarke fix my leg. Who knew my first time swimming I'd end up like this?

   "Hey, I'm right here. You wont get rid of me that easily." I breathlessly laugh at his response, I'm not going to die not yet.

   "Okay Isla, Ive stitched up the mark and used some sort of clothes to put pressure on the bleeding. Can you walk?" I was lifted up by Monty and Finn. Although it was hard, I could still walk.

  "Thank you." Octavia said, sitting by my side. "And, I'm sorry for I said about your dad." I express a tenderness smile to accept her apology, after all I did save her life. As we walked further down the river, we needed to go across the river but we cant not after what happened to me. Finn and Clarke use a vine to make across the river, I wasn't feeling going down there.

   "If you want, you can go back to camp." Monty suggested to me. A part of me wanted me to leave but I cant leave Jasper and Monty.

   "Not a chance." After that being said, Clarke tells Finn to go first. Before he does, he checks if the vine will holds his weight.

   "Mount Weather awaits." Octavia announced.

Jasper gives a final piece of advice to Finn. "Just hang on till the apogee, and you'll be fine."

   "The apogee like the Indians, right?"

   "Apogee, not apache." Jasper corrected, I couldn't help but snicker.

   "Today, Finn." Clarke impatiently said. Finn checked the vine one last time but Jasper stops him before he could even leave. I was puzzled why he'd stop him.

   "Let me. I can do it." My eyes widened by his confidence. I was proud of him, he sure has grown up.

   "Knew there was a badass in there somewhere." Jasper cracked a laugh.

Due to my leg, I slowly walked towards Jasper holding his shoulder.  "You can do this." showing my support for him. He clearly enjoyed this and was excited. Jasper tugs onto the vine grinning.

    "Hey, it's okay to be afraid, Jasper. The trick is not fighting it." I captivate his words and him, Finn is a charmer. Jasper jumped over with the vine swinging to the other side exclaiming words. 

He releases the vine a bit early hitting him self on the rock. My belly eruptted with panic but he stood up turning around screaming apogee. I cheered in excitement for him, that he managed to go there. He found a banner that said Mount Weather, we all cheered for Jasper.