𝖳𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋

»»————-  ————-««Last Moments

»»————-  ————-««
Last Moments

     CLARKE, FINN, BELLAMY, ME AND A BROKEN RAVEN were in the drop ship discussing our next plan to execute. Bellamy had a map and a visual in front of us all with props. "We've got 25 rifles with 20 rounds each, give or take. Roughly 500 rounds of ammo." He discussed.

I crossed my arms, "While you two were gone," I directly spoke to Finn and Clarke. "We made some improvements." I side a smile at Raven.

"Thanks to Raven, the gully is mined." Bellamy said.

"Partially mined," Raven grunted as she tried to lift herself. The bullet was still inside of her, growing as we speak. Finn was beside her helping her sit more comfortably before she began to finish her sentence. "Thanks to Murphy." I rolled my eyes preventing to recall that event.

Bellamy focused on the replica of the camp, "Still," he gazed at the sight. "It's the main route in. If the grounders use it, we'll know."

I bit the inner corner of my cheek, it's a habit for when I need to focus. Spending time in the sky box I used to overthink a lot, death, how my life would be like without getting arrested but more importantly Earth.

"She also built grenades." I commented on picking up a false ball to represent a grenade. "It's not many-"

Raven interrupted, "Again, thank you, Murphy."

Bellamy finished off reciting his plan, "We'll make them count. If the grounders make it through the front gate, guns and grenades should force them back."

It seemed to me Clarke wasn't satisfied with the plan as she raised a brow as if she was waiting for us to add more to the plan. In all honestly, there's nothing more to it. "And then?"

We all give each other side glances, this is how much we could prepare for. It's something to keep us on our toes than nothing. Raven finished it off more quieter and eery.

        "Then we close the door and pray."

Clarke began to question more, "And pray what?" She looked at me. "That the ship keeps them out? Because it won't."

"She's right, we can't hide in the ship forever." I sighed, speaking up. The grounders will be able to endure us and it won't be a pretty sight.

"We won't let them in." Bellamy confidently said. He pressed on the walkie talkie and began to speak through it. "All foxholes, listen up. Keep your eyes and ears open. Inflict casualties, as many as possible. You can hold them off long enough to make them turn back. That's the plan."

Once Bellamy was done, Finn intervened. "That's always your plan, just like the bomb at the bridge."

Bomb