𝖭𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

»»————-  ————-««Im done waiting

»»————-  ————-««
Im done waiting

AWOKEN BY THE SOUND OF A SCREAM, I QUICKLY adjusted myself preparing what caused the scream to happened. As soon as I left my tent to see what happened it was fire at the wood house where we cook our food. I dashed towards Octavia who coughed up all the smoke that she inhaled. "What the hell happened?" I dismayed at Octavia.

Bellamy rushed past me, kneeling down to Octavia. "Are you okay?" He checked her health, she nodded leaving me completely baffled by what just happened. A sudden reflex of Murphy jumping onto Del, beginning to punch him continuously.

"Get the hell away from me!" Dell attacked Murphy.

I jumped into them both pushing Murphy away. I've noticed I'm much stronger than him despite the strength he has. "Cut it! Enough!"

Bellamy backed Del away from Murphy. "Save it for the grounders." Roared between the two.

"Well, what the hell are we gonna do? That was all the food." Octavia pointed, leaving all of us shocked that our food was now gone. As Bellamy glanced at me I shrugged my shoulders completely bewildered.

"Someone water this thing." I instructed the people surrounding the burning area.

»»————-  ————-««

After sorting myself out with weapons and clothes, I headed over to Bellamy and Clarke which I overheard them talking about the smokehouse. "We have some wild onions and nuts in the drop ship. It's only enough to last us maybe one or two weeks. What's left here?" Clarke informed Bellamy,

"Nothing. It all burned." He shrugged with his gun around his waist.

"Hunt." I came into the conversation. Bellamy was about to protest but I managed to cut him, "I know it's risky with the grounders out wanting our asses but we cant fight if we are all starving." Clarke raised an eyebrow to Bellamy, I saw his smirk plastering on his face.

"Well, what are we waiting for?" Clarke left to order the people inside the drop ship to collect guns.

I went ahead to follow Clarke but a strong grip held my forearm, preventing me. "I really think you should stay for Raven." He suggested, making me feel confused as to why.

"Did something happen?"

"I'm guessing Finn and Raven broke up." He furrowed his eyebrow.

Turning my head to Clarke, I know exactly why. "Okay, thanks for letting me know." I noticed Bellamy's arms were still in contact with mine. Bellamy cleared his throat allowing me to leave, I looked back at him watching me leave to go to Raven.

As I walked into Ravens tent, I stared at Raven packing up her items as if she was leaving camp. "Where you going?"

"Away from here." She didn't even bother to look at me.

𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐄&𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara