𝖳𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾

»»————-  ————-««Camp

»»————-  ————-««
Camp.

       THE FIRE LIT RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY EYES AS THE REST OF OUR CAMPMATES LEAVES THE CAMP. This camp was our home, not only did we built it from scratch we build friendships and love. That can be taken away from us as soon as we leave our home. I still wasn't fond of the idea Clarke suggested but since we were all packed and ready there wasn't much left to do.

Bellamy footstep came forwards, where I stood there staring at the fire. "Isla?" He placed an arm around me, feeling the warmth and safety in him. I leaned my head on his bold shoulders, listening to him. "We will be back."

I scoffed at his comment, gazing up at him. "This place will be destroyed, you know that?" Bellamy looked at me deeply, examining every inch of my face. It looks as if he has realised something about me.

But we were caught off guard by Clarke.

     "You guys did good here." She sounded genuine.

There was something about Clarke that I couldn't put my finger on and it wasn't good. Maybe it's because of the Finn and Raven situation but since then, I don't know if I made a liking into here. Regardless, I appreciated her comment.

    "You both are good for each other." I saw Bellamy lips curve, as he looked at me. We both changed each other and we both knew that.

    "18 dead." He retorted back.

    "82 alive. You did good." She mentioned once again.

Bellamy engulfed the fire with water heading out of the gates with me and Clarke beside him. We all had guns to prepare for any attacks, I held my gun Bellamy gave me tighter than ever, not letting anything get to me. I'm still not used to this but I know if I put my mind to it, I'll get it right.

So far, we all haven't walked that far yet. I tried to pace up to lean towards the front but Bellamy's habit of protecting me stood in the way. "Stay close." I find it heart warming that he cares about me. I haven't felt this way since him. That ended horribly with me hating his guts, I pray it's not the same with Bellamy.

I couldn't argue at a time like this, I just kept a look out of our surroundings making sure no one gets hurts. I couldn't afford that right now. "Is it just me or do I feel like we are being watched?" I whispered closely to Bellamy.

    "Not just you."

Suddenly Octavia stopped her tracks with her hand in the air indicating people to be quiet and stop walking. Me and Jasper was just as confused as the rest.

"What is it?" Jasper frantically asked.

She placed her finger in her mouth. A whistle rushed through the wind so fast that within a blink of an eye a metal axe hit Drew in the face. My eyes widen in shock struggling to believe what I saw.

Jasper yelled loud enough for us all to hear, hearing the word I knew would come. "Grounders!"

With that one, everyone began to shout in fear and I ran as fast as I could back to the camp. As everyone ran, Miller and I carried Drew back into camp with the help of Bellamy. The grunts and indistinctive screams, we managed to arrive quick. Thank God we were less than ten minutes away otherwise we would've all been dead.

But that caught my attention as I lifted Drew, he was much more heavier with the metal on his head. Why couldn't we see them? Why weren't they attacking?

"I got him!" Bellamy grunted as we were at the gates. I stood beside the gates to make sure everyone was inside.

"Move, move, move!" I hurried along the people. Jasper was the last to come inside alongside with Octavia.

    "I don't see anyone!" Jasper shouted as I shut the gates. I stood on the platform with my rifle, gazing at the little microscope they had with it.

The were behind us but they haven't made any other attacks. Bellamy and Clarke came right beside me using his rifle to check as well. I couldn't see anyone or anything and I could bet he couldn't either. It doesn't make sense unless they knew we were leaving.

"Of course." I muttered angrily under my breath.

"What is it Isla?!" Bellamy rushed his tone. I breathed heavily while watching him, Clarke, Jasper Finn and Octavia.

"We're doing exactly what they wanted us to do." I explained to everyone. "They used Drew as a warning. I told you this would happen!"

Clarke stood beside me agreeing with me, "Lincoln said the scouts would be the first to arrive."

Octavia stood beside Finn speaking up on the situation. "If it's just scouts, we can fight our way out." She paused before realising something important. "That's what Lincoln would do."

Bellamy jumped off the platform and I followed with him helping me. It was pretty high. "I'm with Octavia." I said proudly, Lincoln maybe hated but it was not his intention. He hurt us, we hurt him.

Bellamy scoffed in annoyance, "We're done doing what that grounder would do. We tried it and now Drew is dead. You want to be next?" He eyed Octavia and I.

Finn sides with Octavia and I. "That grounder saved our lives. I agree with Octavia. For all we know, there's one scout out there."

    "One scout with insanely good aim." Jasper sneered.

Octavia whispered to Clarke but we all heard. "Clarke, we can still do this."

Bellamy looked at me easily, he slightly shrugged his shoulders but somehow we both knew the answer. The fact that our eyes can say a thousand words says a lot about us. Fighting isn't my specialty despite my training I never passed but with the right people beside me I'm ready than ever.

    "I bet you wish you ran away with me now, huh?." I closed my eyes mentally laughing at Bellamy's joke. He referred to the night he was about to run away when he left camp with Clarke. The first day he hugged me and showed some sort of interest.

Clarke was still contemplating, she was the better leader at the end of the day. Though, she made a few mistakes that's what leaders do. "What's it gonna be? Run and get picked off out in the open, or stand and fight back?" Bellamy questioned.

      "Looks like you've got your fight."

I curve a smile, finally feeling relieved that Clarke is on board with our original plan. I glanced at Bellamy and he sent me the same look I just expressed. His small wink sent butterflies down my spine.

"Ok, then. This is what we've been preparing for. Kill them before they kill us." Bellamy clapped for the rest of our people to hear. "Gunners, to your posts. Use the tunnels to get in and out. From now on, the gate stays closed."

Octavia tried to leave but I stopped her, "Octavia." I called her. "Where are you going?" Octavia plastered a small smirk, clearly excited about her next move. I just knew she was going to meet Lincoln, he's definitely opened a side to Octavia that I never seen.

     "You're not a gunner." Bellamy mentioned.

    "No, I'm not. Like you said, I'm a grounder." Octavia proudly announced as she took her sword out. I couldn't help but feel glad for her. She's come a long way since the Ark, if anyone she deserve to be as free than anyone here.

Octavia left and it was Bellamy, Clarke and I.

       "So, how the hell do we do this?"

This is when our lives changed.