𝖳𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾

»»————-  ————-««Finn Collins

»»————-  ————-««
Finn Collins

THE JOURNEY WAS FAIRLY SILENT, JASPER AND MONTY are glued, Clarke is focusing on where we are going and theres Octavia flirting with Finn. The Earth is so green. I thought it would be, but theres more green than I expected. I love it. As we strolled down the words pass the beautiful flowers, I checked out Finn putting one of the purple flower in Octavia's hair.

    "Now, that, my friend, is game." He said to Monty, I snort by that because little do they know. He has a girlfriend already.

     "That, my friend, is poison sumac." Octavia exclaimed brushing her hair to the side throwing the flower away, I laugh at the sight of her but it was loud enough for her to turn and give me a nasty glare.

    "What is it?" I briefly asked.

   "The flowers aren't poisonous. They're medicinal, calming, actually." I take into account of that and pick a few for myself, who knows maybe we all need them. 

   "Hey, guys, would you try to keep up?" I'm certainly far from her, I'm even behind Monty and Jasper not because I'm unfit, because I'm in love with nature. I've always dreamed of living on earth with my family but heck, things turned sideways and I ended up having no family at all.

I caught up with Finn. "Come on, Clarke. How do you block all this out?" He breathlessly says.

"Well, it's simple." She waited for everyone to catch up. "Why haven't we seen any animals?" Thats true. All we could see is nature, leaves, trees and beautiful flowers. No animals. Not even a fly.

   "Maybe it's because there are none." I say, inspecting the surrounding. The smile that was on me turned into a frown realising the reality.

   "Exactly." Clarke agreed.  "Maybe we've already been exposed to enough radiation to kill us. Sure is pretty, though." Clarke turned around and continued to walk. Octavia made some comment making the boys laugh. I rolled my eyes following Clarke. She's the only logical person in this group, Octavia is not helping at all.

This whole journey felt like climbing a mountain and its very tiring. "Isla." Finn voice calls, I hold. "I got to know what you did to get busted." He asks.

   "Fighting." He looked impressed but the back story of it haunts me everyday plus its not the only reason. Jasper and Monty's reason is something they are likely to do but I thought Monty was smart enough to not forget things.

But Octavia, is the worst one. Being called a criminal for being born is stupid as much as I find her a bitch she shouldn't have gone through what she did.  Finally, we all caught up with Clarke a smile appeared on her face as she watches the animal. Maybe we do have hope. I grab ahold of Finn to make him quiet pointing at the deer.