𝖥𝗂𝗏𝖾

»»————-  ————-««Charlotte 

»»————-  ————-««
Charlotte 

    I FELT LIKE CRAP BY NOT DOING ANYTHING TO HELP Jasper so does Monty. But Monty is trying to get some sort of communication from the Ark whereas I'm chilling in the drop ship trying to keep myself busy despite my leg.

    "He may not be my real brother.." Monty grunted. "But he's always been there. Every memory I have, there's Jasper. I should be out there."

   "He would want you here. Trying to get help and get contact from the Ark." I show my friendliness to him.

   "I take it you don't like Bellamy." He bought up. Even his name irritates me. "Otherwise you wouldn't be helping me." I cock my head sideways.

   "I'd help either way. He's a dick, self conceded guy." I said not in the mood to talk about him. "Now let's do this."

I help Monty with the radio but I electrocuted myself. "Son of bitch-" I cursed under my breath. Monty chuckles by that as I placed the radio down.

   "Hey, Monty? Jasper would understand why you stayed." I pat his back. "Don't be too hard on yourself." I said before leaving to my area.

»»————-  ————-««

One guy shouts from the outside that I managed to hear that they're back. I instantly got up and ran outside the drop ship.

I stop my tracks as I see the boys carrying Jasper. I breathe heavily smiling that they actually got him back. I ran to help him put inside. "He's alive.." I say to myself placing him down in the first floor of the drop ship.

   "I need boiled water and strips of cloth for bandage." Clarke orders, I listen scrummaging the place to find some. Luckily I did, giving it to Clarke.

After a few hours past I decided to leave Jaspers side and see what's happening out in camp. Lines were formed for food but I watched closely seeing Murphy taking off bracelets then allowing people to eat.

What?

Jogging down I went to Murphy and Bellamy. "What you guys doing?" I stop Bellamy taking off the next girls bracelet.

   "What does it look like I'm doing sweetheart?" He smirks, unlocking the girls bracelet. No he does not get to call me that.

   "You're only doing this, to save your ass." I whispered to his ears. I haven't forgotten that he killed chancellor Jaha, I don't care how much people hate him he has a son.

   "I'm not." He gripped my arm. "I did this for Octavia to protect her!" This caught Murphy's attention, I let go off him leaving to sit with Finn and Clarke.

   I groaned annoyingly by the sight of how things are. "Glad you could join." Finn had said, handing me some meat the cooked. I thank him before taking it out of his hand.

  "His pulse is three eighty" Clarke tells me. It's the middle of the night and many are complaining because of Jaspers moan of pain.

   "Go back to sleep." Someone in the drop ship moans.

   "Shut up!"

  "Don't listen to them. You're gonna make it through this, okay? Promise." I hold his hand, comforting Jasper. I can vouch for Jaspers recovery, he is strong and can fight through anything.

"Can he just die already?" I stood up ready to beat the crap out of whoever said that.

  "Isla. Relax, go get some clean water. I'll keep an eye of him." Clarke told me, I listened leaving the drop ship watching the two guys who I hate playing with knives.

The moan of Jasper continues and it's more clear outside than it is inside. A young cry of help from afar came, and I followed the sound. A blonde child constantly saying no. It looks like she was having a bad dream, I gently try to wake her up. "Hey wake up." I rubbed her arm. She woke up frantically but I hold her calmly.

"It's okay. It's okay, I'm Isla." I shift closer. She relaxed against the trees breathing rapidly. I wrapped my arms around her laying onto the trees. "It was just a dream." I reassured her. The girl peered up at me with a teary eye. Jaha is really that desperate to save the Ark he sends down a child.

"I'm Charlotte." She shakily says.

"Charlotte. Beautiful name. What did you dream about?" She cried even more. The pain reflected my mood on the inside that I never seem to let out, I felt so bad.

"It's... my parents. They were floated and they... and I see it in my dreams and I just..." I hush her at the end understanding the pain of reminiscing your loved ones.

"I understand. My mom was floated, too. So, how did you end up here?" I asked softly. She began to tell.

"Well... we were taking my parents' things to the redistribution center and... I kind of lost it. They said I assaulted a guard." I stop to think back that Charlotte is a little version of me. Similar things like that happened to me.

"I don't blame you. I did the same, instead of the guard it was my dad. That's why I got put in the sky box." I play with her hair. "See that bright star up there?" I pointed up at the stars. "That's The Ark orbiting above us. I think whatever happened up there, you know, the pain... maybe we can move past that now. Maybe being on the ground is our second chance."

Charlottes eyes widen at mine. "Do you really believe that?" I comfort her more as I think about it more.

"I'm trying to."

»»————-  ————-««

Ugh I hated Charlotte.