𝖳𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝗈𝗇𝖾

»»————-  ————-««Whatever The Hell We Want

»»————-  ————-««
Whatever The Hell We Want

"I DON'T THINK YOU UNDERSTAND." MURPHY STATED, wondering around the ship, amused with a hint of anger. "You've taken everything away from me Bellamy." His voice croaked, his eyes kept directing back at me.

"I get it okay!" Bellamy rushed his words as the ropes were around his neck. "But this isn't Islas fight it's mine."

Murphy laughed like he's seen the funniest joke in the world. "You don't know about us, do you Bellamy?" Bellamys face crumpled.

Please God, don't tell Bellamy. "Little miss sunshine and I have some history." He walked towards me throwing away the cloth in my mouth away. "Go on, tell him."

"Tell me what?" He faced down at me.

"Bellamy, ignore him." I growled.

"She and I were together in the Ark..." He reminisced, I couldn't help but let a warm tear fall down my cheek.

"Murphy—"

"No..no Isla you don't have a say in this. What we had got me through a lot of crap but I just knew you're just a two faced bitch."

I couldn't face Bellamy, I could sense his anger piercing in me. I knew it wasn't fair telling him about me and Murphy especially after Charlotte.

"It wasn't my fault!"

"Not your fault?" He mocked my words. "You screwed me and my family over. You're the reason why my parents are dead!" He screamed.

It wasn't true, partly but didn't get his parents killed. Me and him we were together, but it was forbidden because of my dad and his strict rules so we were together in secret until Murphy got sick. I tried to help him getting medicines but my dad found out, he gave us a warning and broke us off. It wasn't until months later Murphy's dad was found guilty stealing medicine and sentenced to death. To say the least my father didn't like him or his family.

And a tragic event of Murphys mother drinking herself to death. I felt a warm tear stream down, "Murphy, I would never screw you over. Hell, I trusted you, loved you!" I cringed by the fact I said those words even thinking about it.

"No! You never did." He spat, "I was just your playboy, someone you needed to have sex."

"Are you kidding?" I sniffed, Murphy was my first time and to think he doesn't believe that ate me up inside.

"News run around here quick... you two already made it to second base?" Murphy stared into my soul, we both had a stare contest, Murphy has never intimated me before and it will stay like that. "I mean that's kind of your thing right?" He smirked at me, implying that I go around sleeping with everyone when he damn knows I don't.