𝖤𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍

»»————-  ————-««Killer on the loose

»»————-  ————-««
Killer on the loose

"JASPER, YOU CAN'T LOCK YOURSELF UP IN HERE FOREVER!" I pleaded Jasper to come out of the drop ship. Unfortunately, since the death of Wells he's been even more scared to leave. In fact, the death of Wells made everyone more stronger by training and creating a wall for our camp. Screw Grounders.

     "Watch me." He retorted. I gave up in trying sitting back down on the floor Octavia came inside. She gave me a look if I took him out and I simply shake my head no, I heard Octavia's sigh before she picked Jasper out of his bed.

   "Look, Jasper they all didn't drag your ass here just to be hiding. So, you're coming out with me whether you like it or not." Jasper was taken back by Octavia but he surprisingly did listen to her. Huh, interesting. He definitely likes Octavia no doubt. I closed my eyes relieved she managed to get him out.

After a few minutes to myself I follow Octavia and Jasper out of the camp. "Jasper, it's been a week, okay? You've been given a second chance. You gotta use it." My hands were behind Jaspers patting it.

   "C'mon, you got this." I said to him. He shakily shook his head, stepping forward.

Suddenly Octavia was taken away. "Octavia? Octavia? Octavia! Octavia, are you okay?" Jasper screamed, I ran forward but it was too late when one of the campers grins at the sight of Octavia.

   "Hey, jerk! Get the hell out of here." I relaxed that it was a stupid dumb joke. "Jasper, come on. There's nothing to be afraid of." She tried to embrace her hands to his but Jasper falls. As soon as I help him I noticed two fingers cut off and a blade.

   "Oh my God." I breathed. Taking a cloth out of my pocket, I used it to take the fingers that belonged to Wells and the blade. "Lets go."

Rushing past people, I see Bellamy talking to his guys but me being me I drag him from behind by his jacket. He startled, "Whoa, what's wrong sweetheart?" I heard a few whistles from behind him and I deathly glare at them, they all automatically walked away.

  "Where is Clarke and Finn?" Was my first question, he quickly glances around before answering.

   "Is that really what you dragged me for?" I rolled my eyes, showing him Wells fingers and the blade. His eyes widen by the Blade almost like he recognises it.

   "You cant show it to Clarke or Finn." He warned, clutching the fingers. "Not to anyone." Creasing my forehead, I harshly snatched back the fingers, showing J.M on the knife.

  "This has Murphy's initials on it. He killed him." I say in disbelief, It shouldn't be a surprise he did hate him. "The people have a right to know." I twirled around to go to Clarke and Finn, Bellamy moved in front of me.

  "Get out of my way, Bellamy." I gritted.

   "Isla, be smart about this. Look at what we've achieved... the wall, the patrols. Like it or not, thinking the Grounders killed Wells is good for us."