eight

ALLURA'S EYES PIERCED THE SEVENTH metal box with her laser eyes. She was concentrated on the boarders, making sure that she wouldn't burn any document inside.

        James was looking on the sixth box's documents, trying to find anything that would tell them about themselves or Siberia's blueprints.

         "Nothing here either." He said, catching the metal box Allura had been opening and checking in there too.

         "That's the last one."

         "And it's all here." Allura looked down at the soldier, kneeling in front of him and the box and observing how everything inside referred to Siberia and them. "We were the only functioning assets in Siberia. The other a Winter Soldiers-"

         "They never functioned. I remember." Allura interrupted him, shivering slightly at the mention of that night. It was after a mission she couldn't remember, but what came after was what truly marked her. Being used to test newcomers, and knowing how strong and vicious they were.

         "Their folders must be back in Siberia, where they were frozen. But ours are here." He handed her a folder, the strawberry blonde opening it carefully and reading it.

— — — — — — — — — — — — —

SUBJECT: Allura Ljós — asset #2020
GENDER: Female
LANGUAGE: A foreign version— Icelandic.
ORIGIN: Jupiterian
FAMILY: Unknown brother
— UPDATE: Ezekyel Ljós

ALIAS: The Alien
MISSION PARTNER: Winter Soldier
PLACES OF TRAINING: HYDRA's Siberian Base, HYDRA's Sokovian Base, HYDRA's German Base, KGB, HYDRA's USA Base.

ABILITIES: Laser eyes, deadly scream, flight, telekinesis, production of oxygen.
TRAINED SKILLS: Hand to hand combat, multiple weapons; fire made and not, extreme weather survival, and others in training.

PROPERTIES: Diamond necklace, diamond ring, golden bracelet (it didn't come off), unknown-element-made thermos.
CLOTHES: Long dress, brown boots and stolen human coat.

YEAR OF ARRIVAL: 1945
AGE: 3000 HUMAN AGE: 30

— — — — — — — — — — — — —

        The strawberry blonde checked on her wrist something she hadn't truly paid attention to in the last few years.

        The golden bracelet she was wearing.

        According to the files, it was there ever since she arrived and they couldn't take it off. She could probably ask Ezekyel what it was and what it was for.

        "It's a start. But it can't give us what we're looking for." James shook his head at her words, sighing and looking further for the file that he never would've dreamt about.

        "A diary?"

         Allura took it, surprised that it was in English, since most of the guards and superiors spoke Russian or German.

        "The assets have complied. The words have served perfectly and our mission has not been in vain. But I can tell the agency doesn't want to use them for what they're telling me they do. They don't want to save the world in any sense that's inconvenient to them." Green met blue, and the two were shocked as she kept reading. "They're gonna kill me if they know I plan to leave, but they should also know, I've got a back up plan." Allura turned the page, seeing the chair that always appeared on her nightmares as the black thing that would keep her from breaking her teeth held all her hope away.